N.Y.C. New York Color Big Bold Plumping and Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Estrella G.N.Y.C. New York Color Big Bold Plumping and Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Michelle N.N.Y.C. New York Color Big Bold Plumping and Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Samantha T.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR #92 in Lip Plumper

Take your lips to a new level. Ready to get noticed? Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke. You have always dreamed of plumped lips? This incredible lipgloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to your lips. Its mega applicator offers a precise and comfortable application that will convert you right away. Curves are also on your lips now. see more...

• Does this product do what it says it does? I find a lot o...1 Answers
N.Y.C. New York Color Big Bold Plumping and Shine Lip Gloss
  • "I absolutely love this lip plumper in the color Extra Beige! I already have full lips but this gloss makes them look perfect. The applicator is huge but it works well for me and it's does pick up a ton of product so I scoop most of it off before applying to my lips. I own about 4 of these products. " in 9 reviews
  • "Long lasting colour that won't, run or transfer. Found at most local drugs stores, price compares to some of the more expensive brands, but is good quality, and keeps lips plump and shiny. Won't leave your lips dry, cracked, or stained." in 6 reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Review for: Big Is Beautiful more...
I’m always looking for a good lip plumping product that doesn’t burn and actually works. Some plumping products contain irritating ingredients in order to cause your lips to swell and create bigger lips. This lip gloss from NYX doesn’t burn or irritate and does make my lips look fuller. I got this for fairly cheap at CVS. I usually appy my ChapStick® Classics Cherry and put this gloss on top, it gives it a pop of color and conditions my lips. I would recommend this product and purchase it again . #MyBestofBeauty
Molly S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Voluminous Pink more...
This was plumping lip gloss is perfect for anyone who does not have full lips. I have used this product for a long time. I like to add it on top of a lip color. This product is very inexpensive and the packaging is cute too.
Jesusita L.
I have a nice brown-nude color and I love it. It is very sticky and smells like the typical drugstore lipgloss.. but I love it. I love the color so I guess it's okay.
Brenna S.
Rexburg, ID
It’s a good product for what the price point is. At times I feel that the consistency is weird but that could just be my lips. I have experienced their glosses to be very pigmented though which is great!
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
Review for: Voluminous Pink more...
Great product with great color payoff! Plumps a bit and makes your lips look juicy! No tingling feeling which is nice! Easy to use and glides right on! Definitely recommend!
AJ B.
Franklin, IN
Easy to apply, super glossy, cheap, and nice packaging. I'm not a big fan of how it makes my lips feel but for as cheap as it is you can't expect much. Doesn't last as long as I would like but thats understandable with gloss.
Makayla W.
One of my first lipglosses I ever wore when I first got into makeup. So shimmery and it smells amazing so sweet like strawberry candy or something. It brings back so many good memories. And it always looks amazing
Megan G.
Love these lip glosses. They are very affordable and they have a large range of shades. The smell is nice and not too strong. The packaging is standard and I love the flat applicator. Would recommend!
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
Review for: Supersized Rose more...
I really like this gloss. The color is perfect and it doesn't feel too thick or too icky. The cost is affordable and you can find it at most drug stores. For the price it's well worth it.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
I finally found a color that looks natural and adds the sparkle I want. I was so excited when I put it on. The applicator brush is huge and very soft. There was not as much of a tingle feeling as I've had with other lip plumper products but it looks great. It is quite a bit more slime feeling and does not have an attractive taste or smell. It is a little bit sticky to the touch. Overall, it was worth the 3.50 I spent on it however is not something I will boast and brag about to my friends.
Kim W.
Merrill, WI
Does this product do what it says it does? I find a lot of products that say they are plumping that really do nothing more than make your lips tingle a bit.

back