Add a Photo
NYC  New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara

NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara

By NYC NEW YORK COLOR
#194 in Mascara

No more games, it's time to get noticed! Skyscraper high, outrageously thick and super sexy. NYC's Big Bold Curl mascara gives your lashes up to 12 times more volume and up to 99% more lift. One stroke multiplies your lashes by up to 147%. There are no clumps, just full-on drama and turned-right-up impact. Lashes get curled from corner to corner.

NYC  New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara
NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara
Photos (18)
Anita S.
Anita S.
Bonner Spgs, KS

This is my everyday mascara and I LOVE it! I'm the kind of girl that likes her eyelashes to look long, full, thick, and this does just that. The brush wand is amazing because it does a certain job that no other mascara wand that I've tried could do. I like to coat my lashes about 2-3 times to get that fullness and volume, sort of a clumpy look, but still clean. This mascara will make your eyelashes pop even without an eyelash curler. Love that I can just pick this up at my local walmart or target for cheap.
Linda L.
Linda L.

My mom got me a pack for Christmas and I have only past really used cover girl mascara, but I am totally loving this NYC big bold curl so far! I have really straight lashes but this brushes gets themselves all thoroughly and makes them curl a bit on there own, pretty stoked about that. I usually put a drop of lavender in my mascara for growth and I've had a lot get real liquidy and so far this has held up well. Loving my lashes right now!
Haysmith A.
Haysmith A.
Othello, WA

Literally curls my lashes so nicely, my mom literally accused me of stealing her eyelash curler when I only used this mascara and because I have pretty big eyes it's gets through my whole eyes at once, packing very cute bold colors and just one thing it does tend to dry to quick to where I can't add multiple coats without looking like slide legs
Nicole E.
Nicole E.

This is the only mascara I will use! It is inexpensive, plus does the job well! I love how full this product makes your eyelashes look, plus I feel that it does a great job at making you lashes look longer. I would definitely recommend this! As of now, I know this can for sure be found at Target as well as occasionally Walmart.
Maria Paula T.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA

Like it, good enough. The only thing is that it dries so fast wich is good in case you want to apply just one layer, but in case you like to appky more layers it becomes messy. Still being good, my eyelashes stay up and for the whole day but it feels a little heavy. like it for hanging out, but not for a professional look
Emily M.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC

I did like how it looks at first but it went downhill. Since my eyelashes are super straight naturally I curl them first then put mascara on and when I put this one on it looks good but after a little time it uncurled my eyelashes which is one of my pet peeves. Unfortunately, I would not use this one again myself.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

the applicator of this mascara is fabulous really does create a lot of volume in my eyelashes thing that is paramount for me when choosing a mascara its formula feel that if it is somewhat dry so it tends to be lumpy I would like it to be more I apply a few drops of liquid coconut oil to make it more liquid
Ami p.
Ami p.

I like this mascara. Its affordable and it does the trick. My only complaint is that it gets clumpy a bit quicker than other mascaras. I would recommend this as a good value for the price

It is definitely a good value

I would recommend it.

Savanah C.
Savanah C.
Boca Raton , FL

Absolutely love this mascara!!!! I have used so many different ones including very expensive mascaras and this one is by far my favorite. It was so cheap I was hesitant to buy it but I don't think Ill ever use any other mascara after using this!
Denise H.
Denise H.
Montgomery, IL

I like this mascara. I do not like to spend a lot of money on my makeup. I prefer to buy from the big box stores. I like brands like Maybelline and Cover Girl. Good products for less price. I would buy this again.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
London ontario

Is this waterproof? will it smudge ? i always go to the gym after school so i don't have time to clean my makeup off and ive had situations when my mascara smudged at the gym it was horrible !
Jordana L.
Jordana L.
Orlando, FL

What are the benefits of this mascara? Longer lashes? Volume?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY

Is this good to try if you are first starting out with the mascara scene??
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Bridgewater, NJ

Is this a long-wear mascara & does it smudge?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I love really dramatic mascara. Does this give that effect ?