NYC New York Color Big Bold Bronzing Powder, 0.59 oz uploaded by Morgan H.NYC New York Color Big Bold Bronzing Powder, 0.59 oz uploaded by Iolanda L.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC New York Color Big Bold Bronzing Powder: Provides sheen with a bronzing effect Can be worn alone or over makeup Oil- and fragrance-free formula Dermatologist tested see more...

Randi K.
Springfield, MO
I really like the way this bronzer applies so flawlessly, however, I decided to purchase a different brand after reading through the ingredients. I've had far less acne to deal with as a result! It's a very affordable product and looks great, but if you want to be conscious about what you're putting on your skin, you should consider a different bronzer.
Ellie D.
My go to bronzer!! It's the best colour for my olive skin and the formula is the best! I don't think it'll EVER finish because it's so big and it's amazing for such a good drugstore price. I recommend it to all my friends and I'll forever be buying it.
Beautiful B.
This stuff is great! It gives me a Sunkist glow even in the winter time. It's a great color for all skin types and is very effective by far my favorite part about it is the price though you can find it at the drugstore and I just recommend it,
Alanna P.
This wasn't my favorite bronzer only because it has more orange tones than brown. It does blend very nicely and it's a matte bronzer. The price is great too and you can find it at any drugstore. But if you like more of a brown bronze, this isn't the best.
Clarisse G.
Allentown, PA
They discontinued the matte bronzer so i had to try this one out. It's almost the same but this one seems to be on the warmer side. love the older formula tho. I would still recommend it since it's really affordable and pigmented!
Ashli J.
The NYC bronzing powder is good! It doesn’t have an orange or red color. It goes on smooth and evenly. I didn’t have problems with patchiness or blending. It’s very affordable at almost any drugstore. I recommend trying it
Susan B.
Russell
This is the perfect bronzer for a sunkissed look. It's inexpensive and great quality! The product worked great on my skin and blended well!! It's affordable! I'd recommend to friends and family most definitely.
Amanda E.
Kansas City, MO
This is a good bronzer for those who don't want to break the bank on makeup. The color is good for my tone, blends pretty smoothly. Doesn't last as long though. I would still recommend it.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I really liked this bronzer, the price is great and it was on sale as well at Walgreens. It's very smooth and has a nice finish. The powder is very pigmented and left me with a warm natural looking glow.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
This bronzing powder works well especially for being a drugstore product. I personally felt like it left me looking a little orangey, but I'm also not a big bronzer fan to begin with, unless I'm using it as a contour. My skin tone is fairly light with more of a cool undertone, but I used this on a girlfriend that has warm undertones and it looked amazing on her! Overall I do think it's a great deal, and one of the better drugstore bronzers out there that I've used. :)