N.Y.C. New York Color BB Radiance Perfecting Powder, Warm Beige, 0.33 Ounce uploaded by Bryanne F.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York in vogue girls needs to have perfect skin for all occasions. Late for work on 5th avenue? In a hurry for your cocktail party in SoHo? With New York Color Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder, eliminate shine and get silky finish skin, quickly.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I did not like this product. This product made my face look orange. This also was very heavy for a powder. I don’t use this anymore. It was easy to use. The price was pretty good too. I would definitely not buy this again.
Violet Z.
This product is very useful and smooth on the skin. I use this product every day because of the way it blends on my face. It is very easy to apply. I usually buy it from Ulta. I would always buy it because I love it so much.
that m.
I don't really use this on a daily basis but it's pretty good for the price that it's at but you can find like a better product if you decide you more dollars I guess but if you're on on like a limited budget and then just yeah I get that but anything you're not just go ahead for a cup Prestige brand farming for the price of good
Lindsey B.
Texas
This was an impulse buy,  just to have one to throw in my bag for random touch ups. It worked well enough for emergency situations and you can't beat the price.
jenni c.
Winnipeg , MB
This product has a rally low price point but has amazing quality. it is very light and mattifying. the packaging is really simple and cute as well. it is easily accessible and is found at most Walmart. i would definitely recommend this product!
shrouk A.
suez
I love this product very much. It is high quality, easy to use and suitable price. I love it very much and want to use it again