N.Y.C. New York Color BB Creme Foundation Matte, Light, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by pamela g.N.Y.C. New York Color BB Creme Foundation Matte, Light, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by karem g.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

New York girls don't pretend to be anything they're not: just groomed and gorgeous. Just like celebrities on the red carpet, in New York City you have to make yourself the best you can be to succeed. But in the city that never sleeps, there's certainly... see more...

• Anyone know where to buy this? My Walmart is no longer ca...1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice that the color oxidizes or darkens dur...1 Answers
  • I've never used a BB cream but I would love to try one. H...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Very good light coverage that hydrates. I use this as a lighter weight foundation for the summer over my sunscreen. It doesn’t get too greasy and doesn’t run or slide
Hannah H.
I bought this BB Créme as a starter foundation. It is light coverage. It is easy to apply and applies evenly. It works great for the beach or by the pool. This product is reasonably priced, and I would recommend it to anyone who is searching for a natural-looking foundation substitute.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product let me down so bad. The color was definitely not light. It was a shade darker and left me with that gross line that we all have experienced and hate. It made my skin more oily than matte, and putting it on my beauty blender was a nightmare, and hard to clean off.
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY
I'm surprisingly really into this, especially for the price! I used all winter, was great on my skin tone and worked well with dry winter skin. nice coverage, definitely a good option when short on cash/only have drugstore access.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
probably one of the worst facial products i've ever tried. i'm a very fair gal and even the lightest shade was very very dark on my skin. This is nothing i'm not used to, having struggled to find proper foundation shades my entire life, but the main issue of this product was the consistency. It left my skin feeling sticky, heavy, and i had to immediately wash it off as soon as i applied it. It wouldn't apply with a brush, beauty blender, or my fingers. Nothing i tried kept it from being streaky. Very disappointed.
Cj S.
The color was good and the coverage wasn't bad but I hated the way it left my skin feeling. Something about it felt really gritty and almost like I was completely clogging my pores just by putting it on, I ended up just throwing it away. The 2 stars is for the fact that it is matte and actually helps keep the shine away unlike other bb products.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love NYC products. I do not use liquid foundations such as bb that much. But i liked this one. Its cheap. Good quality and this color is good if you have yellow undertone and oily skin. The consistency is good too. Not as good as the korean bb foundations though. They were the pioneers.
Ana A.
The coverage of this product is very sheer/light. This product did not work for me because I have a lot of acne and scarring it didn't cover up so I didn't meet my expectations. It is very affordable so if you are a person who has very clear skin and wants some BB cream then it might work for you, but I wouldn't repurchase it.
Emma E.
You get what you expect from this Foundation. The coverage is nice for a $4 product, but the color range sucks! That's really the only thing I have to say that's bad about it. Other than that, if it matches your skin tone, why not try it out!
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
It's ok for very light coverage. I wasn't too impressed. It's not awful, but not great. I'd say, if your trying to cover up blemishes, fine lines, ect, this is not the product for you. But, if you're young or have zero face issues this may be great for you. It just didn't hit the mark for me.
Jasmin S.
Davis, CA
What is the difference between a BB cream foundation versus a regular foundation?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
I've never used a BB cream but I would love to try one. How is it for oily skin?
Ibett D.
Rockmart, Ga
Cual es la diferencia entre la bb cream y la fundación
Sarah R.
Does anyone notice that the color oxidizes or darkens during wear or does it stay true to shade all day long?
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
Anyone know where to buy this? My Walmart is no longer carrying NYC products!