NYC New York Color BB Creme, 1 fl oz uploaded by member-6e3b37603NYC New York Color BB Creme, 1 fl oz uploaded by Jeneia P.NYC New York Color BB Creme, 1 fl oz uploaded by ashley b.

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Wears up to 14 hours Minimizes the appearance of pores and lines Smoothes skin Minimizes the appearance of skin mperfections Natural finish New York girls don't pretend to be anything they're not: just groomed and gorgeous. Just like celebrities on the red carpet, in New York City you have to make yourself the best you can be to succeed. But in the city that never sleeps, there's certainly no time for hours in front of the mirror. This 5-in-1 product that will bring you fast fabulousness. Erase skin imperfections and make your skin look 'perfectly real' for up to 14 hours, just like stars. see more...

• Does it cover red zits? I'm looking for a makeup that cov...2 Answers
  • I wanna know if this bb creme is expensive or cheap ?????...4 Answers
  • I've heard good things about this product. Does it blend ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
A little too oily for oily skin but it offers a nice bit of tint when you don't want to go completely bare faced.  It's inexpensive and does a halfway decent job as a BB cream.  I wouldn't believe all the 5-1 hype because I didn't notice any real difference other than slightly tinting my skin but essentially that's all I really needed since I use separate moisturizers and pore reducers.
Ruthy G.
Esto es algo muy bueno pero prefiero usarlo en la noche porque como es bronceador no me gusta ir por la calle con la cara brillosa y el sol encendido. Encuentro que está a un precio asequible para todos y en verdad recomiendo comprarlo
Diana B.
I'm not gonna lie, this bb cream doesn't really cover much it's simple to apply so maybe when you wanna go easy on your make up look for this product. I use it just for a basic light make up day. So my face won't look too bare naked.
Amber M.
Portland , OR
I was not a fan of this BB cream from NYC at all. The packaging is cute, and it grabbed my attention in the aisle which led to my purchase. I was extremely disappointed. When I first squeezed some on to the tip of my finger.. It was purely oil with a little bit of color. After applying to my face, it did not match my skin tone whatsoever. It made me very orangey, and my skin 10x more oily than it already is. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jeneia P.
This is a gift I'm it's OK cream for a bronze and I always wanted a cream Bronn it's lottery a little it does still give you that bronze look that you want I wouldn't say it's the best I don't like that it's like water
Shavon O.
Perris, CA
BB cream used to not be into them but I came across this one and it's now the only BB cream I'll ever use. Its light and last which is what I usually look for in a face product. I like this for simple day look. Its easy to apply and easy to remove.
Merideth B.
I got this foundation in #005 which is a dark shade. I was planning to use as a contour since it's so illuminating. It was just too liquidy though. Highly suggest it for an illuminating foundation though
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
For being so inexpensive I really like the simple quality of this product. The brand is not always reliable but I really did like the BB cream. I have sensitive very fair skin and I would buy this again.
ashley b.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this for the first time yesterday and it was amazing the way it illuminated on my skin was flawless. it my my complexion look really good in natural sunlight. buy this if you love a nice glow finish to your make up routine.
MK R.
I tried this once and I have never purchased it again and never will. I did not like this at all. It made my face even more oily and smelled horrible! It did nothing for my face at all
Sydney E.
Longwood, FL
I use BB Cream instead of foundation every day, I just like how light it feels on my skin. Some BB creams have oxidized really easily on my skin and turned me orange, even though I was using the fairest shade... Does this product change shades at all? I'm very fair.
Ana P.
Pearland, TX
Is a good product?? Or not?
Elisaa I.
El Paso, TX
I've been using this products for a week now and I find it really useful I blend it in along with my Mary Kay foundation. My question is that recently I've been getting a rash in my face and I was wondering if this has happened to someone else also because of this product?
Jazmin Z.
Ecuador
I wanna know if this bb creme is expensive or cheap ???????????????????????
Roymely G.
Miami, Florida
I have been looking for a good bb cream, my skin is super sensitive and kind of dry so should I buy this one?