N.Y.C. New York Color Automatic Lip Pencil, Bare Brown 837A, 0.009 oz (0.27 g) Browns

BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Automatic Lipliner Pencil provide long lasting colour. The fine tip enables effortless precise application. Retractable tip means no sharpening. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Zindy L.
I really loved the way it looked on me! The red one specially because I love how red looks on me! I highly recommend using these because they shape your lips well! And they aren't pricey at all. NYC New York Color Expert Last Satin Matte Lip Color, 0.11 fl oz
Heidi T.
Chicago
This lipliner is incredibly smooth on my lips. It is very precise in application. It is also long lasting which is parallel to its price. I recommend this to people who wants their lips to be properly lined.
Aralie D.
Garland, TX
Really nice color is usually used by it self or with a nice creamy lip gloss.
Rhiannon W.
London
This NYC lip pencil glides on very nicely but does not have the long lasting touch to it. The price is average. I've only bought this once and I've used it about once or twice. I bought it from boots. I wouldn't recommend it but if your looking for this colour then of course yes!
Leslie M.
I really like this product. It's very soft on the lips and the colors are vibrant. But, you have to be careful because it can brake easily. I recommend this product if you're looking for more volume.