BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Tahsin A.
The quality of this product is amazing !!! My lips stay soft for very long time. The only down side is the smell. Other than that, it is a great product.
Laura C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
The smell is nice, but doesn't quite smell like apples to me, the red tint gives this lip balm something special, but the actual lip balm is slightly waxy.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
I really love the colors, but it wasn't the best lip balm I have tried. It is great don't get me wrong, but there are so many others out there hard to say
Desiree L.
I love these they smell amazing and doesn't leave a bad taste when I accidentally lick my lips lol! But I do have to reapply it quite often when I do use it.
Hema I.
San Jose, CA
I thought I will like the Apple smell but it smells like fake apples. Lip balm is pretty good though it bleeds a little bit on the corners of the lips.
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
I was chosen to receive this in my vox box & i love this..I wasn't expecting this to be as pigmented as it was but it is great! also the smell is great.
Jillian O.
S Weymouth, MA
I was completely sucked in by the packaging, but the pigmentation was non existant in the shade I chose. I loved the smell and cute apple design though!
Myanne F.
I like this gloss, it smells great, very soft and shiny, gives a touch of red but not too bold;
with a nice range of colors. i have three&love 'em all ūüėć.
Kristine I.
Just got this in my Vox Box and totally loved it! Will definitely buy more of this once I run out which will probably be soon! Thanks again Influenster!
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love the color I bought from this brand. It works really well and tastes great when I accidentally get it in my mouth. It leaves my lips looking shiny.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back