BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Chryschel M.
I Love the NYC brand products, i have never tried this, but I would love to try it. The color looks amazing..Applelicious, how doesn't that sound awesome.
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
I actually just bought this product and really like it. It was really inexpensive, 2.99 at CVS. I love the light color and high moisture of this lib balm.
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
Here's a pic of my voxbox with this lip balm. The packaging is nice, it smells good but it's a bit too slippery. I do like that its very pigmented though.
Tahsin A.
The quality of this product is amazing !!! My lips stay soft for very long time. The only down side is the smell. Other than that, it is a great product.
Nedime S.
This lip balm smells nice and glides on easily. It does not provide much color or hydration, but I am okay with it at this price.Packaging looks nice, too.
Jessica M.
I received this in my spring box and don't love it and don't hate it. it smells great and goes on nice but the color is all wrong for me and tastes waxy.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
I really love the colors, but it wasn't the best lip balm I have tried. It is great don't get me wrong, but there are so many others out there hard to say
Laura C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
The smell is nice, but doesn't quite smell like apples to me, the red tint gives this lip balm something special, but the actual lip balm is slightly waxy.
danielle d.
I really enjoy this product, i just wish the colors were a bit richer and the payoff was stronger. it does a great job making my lips look full and shiny.
Samantha R.
So creamy and it smells just like apples, I can't get enough! :D I love that it's slightly tinted like the Maybelline Baby Lips and moisturizes like one!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?