BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I just bought some of this and I love it. It works just like a lip balm, making my lips soft and smooth, but it goes on with a tint and smells amazing. A+++
Amanda A.
Staten Island, NY
I found this product amazing. It is creamy, has the right amount of color for a day look, and leaves my lips feeling soft. I will repurchase this product :)
Kyla T.
Stillwater, OK
NYC makeup is great if you are on a budget and like to have the latest colors for each season. the glossy lip balm gives you just the right amount of color.
Genah F.
Jackson, MS
This keeps my lips moisturized and has the perfect tint on it. It is actually the most pigmented balm I've had to date that still kept my lips soft. Love it
Kelsey N.
Aurora, IL
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Spring Fever VoxBox and absolutely loved it! Smells/tastes great, super moisturizing, with great color!!
Ashley M.
Visalia, CA
I wanted a lip color without the stickiness and clumsiness of lipstick and this is GREAT! Smells good, gives just enough color, inexpensive and moisturizes.
Marlene S.
West Babylon, NY
I find this lip balm to moisten my sometimes dry lips especially in the winter months, I love that its made of natural products. I stock up on this lip balm.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
I was liking the color till I licked my lip the taste was like soap and perfume. It burned on the back of my throat! Would love it if it didn't toast nasty.
Jennifer Z.
Hastings, PA
I received this lip gloss just when I was about to spend a weekend with my girl friends. They all loved it on me. I loved the taste and the hint of color!
Jamie B.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Love this product! Received it in my VoxVox and it leaves my lips soft,and moisturized. I gave it a "B" however for its taste, and scent, I was not a fan.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?