BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
serenity d.
Clifton, TN
I like the smell, and the look. but it gives me a waxy like film over my lips. and that i do not enjoy. it might work better for others but for me it doesn't cut it.
Delanee C.
Randallstown, MD
This is my GO TO lip staple product! Not only does it give off a wonderful lip shade but it is also very moisturizing and glossy. I don't know what more to ask of it!
Khayla S.
Bessemer, AL
I actually really love this lip balm. I like how the 2 colors combine and makes a new color. But what i don"t like about this product is the smell..it smells weird.
Joanna C.
Gleason, TN
I loved the cute apple in the center and was even more pleased with the lip balm itself. It was very creamy and moisturized well, not to mention the yummy scent!
Jessi V.
Prospect, PA
I am definitely not a lipstick person at all, but this lip balm isn't dark. Definitely great for those who aren't crazy about lipstick but want a little something.
Priscilla F.
Gardena, CA
This product is a really nice product. it smells floral, and actually gives off color. I thought it wouldn't give off any color, but its better than lip butters!
Moha A.
South River, NJ
Love the color, the smell, and everything abaout it except the fact that it's more of a glossy lipstick than a lipbalm. It def. doesn't do anything for my lips.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I am not a huge fan of NYC products... but I just tried this glossy lip balm, and I am very pleased with it. It is a nice shade, & stays on for a good amount of time.
Lo S.
The smell of this is not very apple-like, and I found the texture to be too thin to be a balm that hydrates or remains on the lips. I'll not purchase this again.
Andi M.
Loved how moisturizing this product is! I was a little leery about it until i tested this product out, it has a nice color that goes on sooo smooth and stays smooth.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
How does this feel after the lip balm wears out? Does it still feel moisturized?
Alessandra V.
lima
How much time does it last?
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
Does it act like a chapstick?
shakira m.
Sun Prairie, WI
How pigmented is the color?
Saba K.
Manchester, UK
Is this formula creamy or matte?

back