BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Gabby F.
Ponsford, MN
Smells amazing, great color, and moisturizes the lips! It's at an affordable price so if you want a lip balm that is great pigmentation and smells amazing. Definitely choose this!
Yelena C.
Germantown, MD
I love the fact that it's a chapstick with color but at the same time being a women color it didn't really suit my skin. A little does go a long way though so I'll give them that!
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
I'm not a big lipstick fan or lip color fan, but I like what I have seen so far with this gloss because it is subtle yet effective. The smell is good, it has great coverage.
Marwah D.
Dearborn, MI
This product is pretty amazing, without having to spend much money at all you get beautiful bright lip colors, they're actually one of my favorites! You must try them out!
Constance M.
Sonora, CA
I love this stuff! It puts color to my lips and makes them appear larger. The Ingredients are the same I use in my hair to make it soft and it works just as good on skin!
Elizabeth B.
Houston, Tx
I love this lip balm! It's soft and gives a great color to your lips! Got it in the vox box and since then, I've bought 3! LOVE IT! Its a new fav :) and super affordable.
Na Lee X.
Super affordable and NYC products are great because you can purchase a whole collection of lipsticks/lip glosses for a very reasonable price. Colors glide on beautifully!
Tamara p.
I received it in my spring box but I didn't like the color it actually shows. I did like the packaging and design on the lip gloss, it also wasn't enough moister for me .
Julie C.
Reseda, CA
OMGossh guys I have 2 of these and I love them you guys have to but them they are really cheap inexpensive and very cute they give great moisture and they are very shiny!
Megan S.
Owosso, Mi
Overall I thought the product was average. There was no wow factor for me. And I didn't care much for the color left on my lips - maybe it looks better on other people
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back