BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Sydney M.
Jamestown, NC
I feel as though this product was an attempt to copy baby lips by Maybelline. However, the waxy texture of this product is nowhere near comparable with the smooth texture of Baby Lips. The smell is nice, however.
Alisha P.
Lexington, MS
I very good lip balm. It goes on very smooth and it smells great. I like the ingredients in the lip balm. Its light and it makes your lips pop. Its inexpensive.
Mellinda S.
I got this in my vox box and overall i love the product. Its a very every day kind of lip product. It smells amazing but you cant smell it when you put it on. The color isgood, but i have to re apply often.
Simone M.
I am not a lip balm girl. But I got this in my Spring Voxbox and it gets points for nice texture. It isn't especially long lasting but lip balms never are. I think the apple pattern on the top is adorable.
Kelly B.
Eau Claire, WI
I got this in my Spring Fever Vox Box. The scent is really nice and the apple in the middle of the stick is cute! The color has a little shimmer to it, but I find myself having to continuously apply it.
Giorigio G.
This thing has an awkward, unnatural color and it just feels oily. It isn't moisturizing at all. It reminds me of those lipsticks they sell at toy stores for 5 year old girls.
Rosemary A.
Norwalk, CT
This smells really good and has a nice color. I went out and bought the caramel apple and chocolate one, hoping it would have a different scent, but they both smell the same.
Sarah M.
Garden city, Mi
I think the apple in the middle is adorable. but it comes out with the outside of your lips being tinted darker than the middle of your lips. Also the moisture didn't last.
Melanie T.
San Jose, CA
This product is absolutely amazing it very moursirizing and has color ! So basically its a 2 in 1 product which i love ! Its very ougmented but not to the point where theres too much its just right
Rachel R.
Beaverton, OR
I received this in my influenster voxbox and I absolutely love it! It's a nice subtle color and smells delicious! I will probably go buy a new one when I finish this one!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?