BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I am in love with the New York Color Appleicious Glossy Lip Balm I got in my voxbox. The color is great, the taste is wonderful and it LASTS for hours. I will be buying more of this for sure. So glad I was introduced to this product.
Jessica C.
Laredo, TX
I like this lip balm because I have extremely dry lips and I feel that it gives them good moisture and a nice tint of color. Perfect for those days that you don't want to wear a lipstick or gloss but still want something on your lips.
Maggi P.
Tucson, AZ
I just got his tonight. I like how it tastes and feels. But it's really dry here in Tucson I'm not sure there is enough moisture to help chapped lips. But for a hint of color at night I think it works!
Anne M.
Fayetteville, AR
I got this as part of a VoxBox, and I love it. I'm weird about any sort of lip gloss - if it's sticky, I can't deal with it. This is great - it feels good and the color is nice. I'm very happy with it.
Amber W.
Beaumont, TX
I love it, I received a complementary one in a past VoxBox and it smells great, feels great and the color is great! I will be purchasing in the future! The color is light and fresh like a gloss.
Bethany B.
Salisbury, NC
I love this lip balm, it feels nice and smooth on my lips. On top of that, it smells and looks amazing. I definitely could use it as a top coat for lip stain or something!
Kaitlin V.
Austin, TX
This balm feels fairly moisturizing but the smell is terrible. It smells very synthetic, and the packaging isn't the best. The colors are ok, but in all honesty, I think you are better going for a Burt's Bees style tinted lip balm
Samirah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this in my influenster voxbox and I immediately loved the subtle color and I like to use it with my lip gloss as well as by itself. I'm not in love with the smell or the taste though.
Leonor L.
League City, TX
I received this item complimentary from Influenster. I have really loved this product. I don't use heavy make-up and love using this for a bit of color on my lips. It smells and feels great.
Rachel D.
Las Cruces, NM
I thought that this was a pretty good lip tint. I didn't think that it did so much in the chapstick form, though. It made my lips feel a little dry. Overall, though, I like it!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?