BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Chelsea P.
Irmo, SC
You don't have to go to New York to get the best in trendy lips. Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm is bringing fancy to you! Uptown in color, shine, moisture, and style... and you can get all of this for a bargain! What's not to like about that?!
Madeline B.
I don't usually buy lip balms but I absolutely love this one! It leaves my lips so soft and I love the color pigmentation! I am so glad I bought this lip balm!!!
Kiralys C.
This is a good product that is very well pigmented. It moisturizes lips while providing nice color. One negative thing is that it can sometimes bleed so you'll have to be careful. Overall, it is a good product.
Christina S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I received this in my Spring Vox Box and I already love it! It's the perfect subtle hint of color and super moisturizing as well! I will repurchase with my own money once I run out!
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Got this NYC lip balm in my spring VoxBox. Its very pigmented, the color is nice i lov the pink n red it has a slippery texture but wears off very fast. yet i lov this product...
Samantha H.
This is my favorite lip balm! The colors are cute and the moisture is perfect. It's light and perfect for when you want wear something that's not too obvious, but will still add a bit of pizazz to you lips.
Vivienne W.
I wouldn't usually pick such a bright red as I have pale skin, but gave it a go. Do glad I did as I love it. Would definitely buy again. Great color and went on very smooth.
Kate S.
Avondale, PA
I liked the pigment of this lip balm - but it was a little on the greasy/too glossy side for me to want to use it religiously. I've used this about four times and have been complimented on the product :)
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
I am such a sucker when it comes to lip balms . I recently received this in my spring voxbox and i really love it. I love the smell. It also has a small tint which goes great when i don't wanna go all out and i really do like this product
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
I was impressed with the little apple in the middle. I wished it smelled like apples. The touch of color it adds to your lips is just right. It does the job as far as moisture and leave a smooth feeling.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back