BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Chamallie F.
Port St Lucie, FL
LOve it! Sheer tint, moisturizing, pretty :-) and the moisture is long lasting. I have no complaints. I will definitely go out and buy this once this one is done.
Joann D.
Louisville, TN
This is probably one of the cutest lip products that you can find in the drugstore. The color payoff is not great, but it is moisturizing and doesn't feel sticky.
Brittany H.
New Bern, NC
I LOVE THIS! It is super awesome how their is a dark red color on the outer section but in the middle a lighter apple shape. It makes the perfect dark-light lips.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
This lip balm is awesome. It feels like a mixture between a lip stick and a balm. I love the light pink color as well. The only thing I don't care for is the crayon-like taste it has.
Veronica F.
On my lips, the color appears faint but enough for me to like it. Smells good like apples and moisturizing for my lips. A good purchase overall. I'd try more soon.
Christina S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I received this in my Spring Vox Box and I already love it! It's the perfect subtle hint of color and super moisturizing as well! I will repurchase with my own money once I run out!
Kiralys C.
This is a good product that is very well pigmented. It moisturizes lips while providing nice color. One negative thing is that it can sometimes bleed so you'll have to be careful. Overall, it is a good product.
Michaela N.
Jonesville, NC
At first, I thought the color was going to be quite dark and not so sheer on my lips. It actually has a nice sheer pink/red shade to it. It's very moisturizing and I love the smell.
Alyssa P.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this from target for a very cheap price. I loveee the color red I got and it really made my lips pop but the only thing about this product is that it comes off very easily
Chelsea P.
Irmo, SC
You don't have to go to New York to get the best in trendy lips. Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm is bringing fancy to you! Uptown in color, shine, moisture, and style... and you can get all of this for a bargain! What's not to like about that?!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

Kohl's