BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Ashley M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This smells amazing and adds just enough color to your lips! Reminds me a lot of the Maybelline Baby Lips! Nice to moisturize your pout and spice it up with some color!
Mawish A.
Parma, OH
Its nice a hint of gloss. Smells nice and a small amount of color. Overall I like it because it has an attractive packaging and it doesn't feel sticky like some lip gloss does. Good product.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
When i first seen these i was like great another balm but i picked it up and I'm so glad i did it has the perfect amount of color and keeps my lips from being dry even when i have no make up on i still have this balm on
Brianna D.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love this! As soon as I opened my #SpringFLingVoxBox and saw this I had to try it on. Love at first bite! It smells and feels amazing on the lips. It also has a little pop of color which is a huge plus. I will definitely be picking up more shades!
Gigi S.
Santa Barbara, CA
I Love this product soo much if I could I would give it an A+ It is amazing and has Jojoba oil avocado oil Shea butter and is extremely moisturizing I will definitely be buying it again!! Plus it gives a beautiful color to your lips that lasts a very long time
Paige A.
Logan, UT
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It smells like Swedish Fish, it gives a sheer red color (don't need a mirror to reapply)and the packaging is durable and gorgeous! Are there any more colors? I need them.
Danielle T.
El Paso, TX
First off I love the smell its great. the product glides on super smooth. the only thing I did not like was after awhile it started to feel gritty on my lips but idk if that was the product or just me because that seems to happen with a lot of lip products.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
I always buy Nyc products and love them, this is no exception. Applelicious Glossy Lip balm is amazing !!! It feels and looks great on and you can't beat that price.
Kate K.
Love that it's inexpensive, and the colors are nice, sheer, and glossy. I don't think the quality is that great and I don't think it lasts that long... but it's so cheap that I can't complain, you get what you pay for.
Kaley K.
Orlando, FL
I love the color and the creaminess of this balm. I'm typically a matte lipstick (no lip gloss) kind of girl, but this balm serves as a nice alternative to chap stick when lips are dry.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?