BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff. Smells great, adds a TINY bit of shimmer, and feels so soft and smooth. I easily give it an A++
P.S. I received this complementary in the Jolly VoxBox!
Ashley M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This smells amazing and adds just enough color to your lips! Reminds me a lot of the Maybelline Baby Lips! Nice to moisturize your pout and spice it up with some color!
Mawish A.
Parma, OH
Its nice a hint of gloss. Smells nice and a small amount of color. Overall I like it because it has an attractive packaging and it doesn't feel sticky like some lip gloss does. Good product.
Tay B.
Woonsocket, RI
When I received this in my package I was so excited! Its not cakey on the lips. It has a perfect shade of red, which I was not expecting. I'm happy it has a tint to it.
Casandra V.
I bought this hoping it would tint my lips a bit more than it did but it is otherwise a good product. Not as moisturizing as other tinted lip balms but does work well.
Raeanna L.
Rockford, IL
I like the tinted balm. It smells and tastes great and has a pretty color. However, it isn't very practical. The tint doesn't last long. But reapplying isn't too awful cause it smells so good!
Rebecca E.
Tbilisi, Mtatsminda
This balm is an adult version of the ones I used to use as a little girl playing dress up. Stays on for a decent amount of time, and the color isn't too out of control.
Angela P.
Sandy Springs, GA
I love the smell! It is also super moisturizing and it adds a nice tint of color! I would definitely buy this again especially at its low price point. I did try my first one from Influenster.
Lauren K.
Roanoke, TX
This works great for day or night. It smells so good! It also feels amazing. It doesn't last terribly long, but it is no big deal to reapply. I will be buying more shades of this product.
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
This is a very soft and smooth gloss that does not have that sticky feel to it. It has just a hint of color, unlike chapstick or lipbalm, but with the same qualities.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?