BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Raechel A.
Pawtucket, RI
I got this in my Spring Voxbox. It has some color to it which is cute, You can definitely layer it up for a vibrant color. It has a pretty sent and its super moisturizing.
Kelsey B.
I LOVE NYX products. I just recently found out about them and have been using this lip balm and their lip gloss. They smell great, go on easy, and look good! Great product!
Desiree B.
I really loved this lip balm! It smells delicious and I really love the color. It's perfect for on the go. It's just what I needed to take to the beach with me this summer!
Kelsey P.
Katy, TX
I bought two of these a couple of months ago. The two shades I purchased smelled like wax and were very glittery. The product itself was nice, it didn't highlight the dry spots on my lips and it felt very weightless on my lips. I just don't like the glitter or scent.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I like that its smooth like chapstick but its not very pigmented and it gets everywhere. I like to use it as atop coat. Put it over a dryer lipstick for some extra shine!
Christina C.
Alturas, CA
It smelled good but the color was strong! I saw it at the store today and wished I wouldve gottten the lightest one that had almost no color. Ill stick with my chapstick
Chrismary D.
Bronx, NY
This lip gloss was the cutest thing ever! I love the apple in the middle of the gloss and it smells amazing! It gives you a nice sheer hint of color and looks beautiful!
Alecia L.
STRASBURG, VA
I enjoyed the smell but not the grainy texture it leaves on my lips. It's not at all long lasting, I'd rather just put some plain oils on my lips but then I'm a naturalist.
Angelica R.
Lowell, MA
This is perfect for days when you don't want to wear lipstick. It's moisturizing and it gives your lips a great amount of color! Not too much, nor too little. Just perfect. The lasting power isn't that great but it keeps your lips moisturized for a long time. Love it!
Lauren P.
Cute product. I think this product is more appropriate for a little girl playing with makeup or trying some makeup for the first time rather than an adult who's makeup obsessed.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?