BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I absolutely love these! They are awesome for a low maintenance look without going to bold or too nude. They moisturize and are comfortable to wear. AND the smell AMAZING!!!
Shriya K.
Cleveland, OH
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my Spring Fever VoxBox and really liked it! it's ultra moisturizing and the color isn't too overpowering and it smells great!
Yezel R.
San Jose, CA
This was my favorite product in the Spring Fever box! It smells so nice, goes on smooth, and lasts for hours. It has the perfect rose-y tint that goes with anything, anytime!
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
These look really tacky. They have no pigment, they are more like a gloss. They are vefy drying and do not feel good on the lips. They do smell good but thats pretty much it.
Jesenia A.
I love this product! It leaves my lips so glossy and gorgeous! I use it for meetings or special occasions. Everyone compliments the color of my lips and ask what kind I use!
Desiree B.
I really loved this lip balm! It smells delicious and I really love the color. It's perfect for on the go. It's just what I needed to take to the beach with me this summer!
Carolyn N.
Burleson, TX
The NYC New York Color Appleicious Glossy Lip Balm is an ok little balm - not waxy, smooth light texture, nice apple scent, and adorable package but the the color seems far from neutral and the moisture just doesn't last. Disappointed it just doesn't suit my skin tone!
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I received this in a free promotional box and was prepared to dislike it because it is an inexpensive brand, but its pretty good, nice, sheer coverage and smells terrific.
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I received a complementary apple lip balm in my Spring VoxBox and I really like it. It is my favorite thing in the box. It feels so smooth, has a hint of color- but isn't overpowering. My lips feel and look nicer with this product
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA
I got this in my spring VoxBox. It's not a bad lip balm if you can get over the perfume-like taste it leaves on your lips and in your mouth when you lick your lips. Yuck!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?