BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Shannon K.
Brentwood, CA
This stuff smells and tastes great and really does the trick at moisturizing my lips! I got this free from influenster to try and would probably buy it again, but maybe in a different color. This one is a bit too red for me to wear all the time.
Jatarrah J.
This Lip balm is great. Not only are your lips moisturized but it has this delicious Apple scent. this lip balm has a slight tint to it but do not worry, it looks great on all lips
Karen O.
Port st lucie, Fl
I got to try NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in my voxbox! I love it! It goes on nice and smooth, feels hydrating, smells yummy, and gives a tad bit of color. It is a light color payoff but that's what I want from my lip balms so I was very pleased. I would repurchase and recommend this!
Jackie G.
Goleta, CA
I'd stick to a liquid lipshine. This chap stick is not hydrating and the slippery texture wears off so fast. The color is nice but the smell is cheap and waxy. Skip it and buy an EOS, nivea, or Burt's bees balm.
Sheela C.
I really like this lip gloss. It gives a pinkish red color that looks natural on my lips and hydrating shine. I was hesitant since it's a NYC product but they beat my expectations!
Stephanie B.
Clifton, VA
So glad I got this in my Spring voxbox because it is great! it's cute, has a great smell and feels great on! it's light and gives a hint of color. I use it often and really like it!
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
This product is lightweight, moisturizing, provides a touch of color, and is adorable to boot! What's not to like? The price is easy on your wallet and it's well worth the purchase.
Jailyn N.
Flushing, MI
It's a pretty good product. I got it in my Vox box. Cute color, moisturizers a little but I didn't really like it after a while. Might just be me because I'm nt a lipstick fan
Amy T.
This is so inexpensive ,and is a great product. It goes on so smooth,I do have to reapply a few time because it loses the creamy feeling but for the price and great color it's worth it. I would repurchase.
Ashley B.
Binghamton, NY
I love the color it has, and it actually smells good. However, you can tell that it is cheaply made. I have tried better lip balm. But if your looking for something cheap and pigmented, I totally recommend.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?