BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Sindy M.
I'm a huge fan of lip balms. But on this one however I think it had too much color. I had to use just a little bit so it wouldn't look to red. I would repurchase but in a lighter color.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Solo he comprado uno para probarlo y puedo decir que si es bueno, aparte huele riquísimo me gusta mucho... dejan los labios muy suaves y nada pegajosos o viscosos❤️
Kelly S.
E Bridgewtr, MA
I normally don't wear any color on my lips...but holy crap! I love this stuff. I was shocked by how much color it leaves on your lips! It's hydrating too. The red color is really pretty and the packaging is lovely. Overall, a good product for the price.
Bryanna C.
Bellingham, WA
This is the best lip product I have ever used. The color is so pretty, it stays on well, it smells delicious, and the moisturizing benefits are wonderful. plus the price is a plus too. LOVE<3
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
These really do have a great color pay off for being a lip balm. They feel great on the lips, smell great, and leave a great wash of color. And for the price, how can you beat that? Totally recommend for anyone looking for a new, light, summery lip balm.
Michele B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I tried this on my lips and I liked the feel, the smell and the look of the product but the color reminded me of my grandmother. I am 45 yrs old and would recommend this for younger ladies. I did however let my 18 yr daughter try the lip balm and she liked the balm okay, but didn't like the color.
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
When I first got this I was so obsessed. I love all lip balms and this smelled good and had a very nice coloring. However, I got sick of it pretty quickly, and rarely use it anymore.
Jenn V.
I like the hint of natural color it provides. It also felt silky smooth on my lips, unfortunately, it didn't last long. I had to reapply every hour. For the price, it's worth a try.
Vicki C.
Mineola, NY
I received this in my voxbox and was surprised how cheap the quality appeared. I though the apple center is a cute concept but was executed in a poor quality. When applying, it does give a wash of color but the smell was not all that great either.
Courtney W.
Definitely something I will not buy again. It smells lovely and is even a cute accessory but it is sticky and nasty once you put it on. It made me want to wipe it off immediately. Yuck
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back