BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Emily w.
I was actually pretty surprised that this color went on so smoothly and stayed for so long. Plus it looked very cute. I would recommend checking this out and would probably buy it again.
Courtney D.
Winfield, WV
THIS IS PERFECTION!! IT IS SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT. I USE IT ALL THE TIME ON THE GO , AND KEEP IT IN MY CLUTCH AT PROM, OR ANY DANCES REALLY! IT IS A LIFE SAVER ! :)
Miriam P.
Fort mohave, AZ
I'm allergic to most chapsticks, lip liners, lip gloss, lipstick, lip balm anything lip. So far NYC has not failed me and I haven't had an allergic reaction so this is just a plus for me.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN
So I'm not a fan of balms and glosses that leave a tint on your lips, thus I was not the biggest fan of this lip balm. Other than that, I feel like it was moisturizing and smelled nice.
Allison H.
Morgantown, WV
I am not a big lipcolor fan.. mostly because my face breaks out and I look like a freak.

This did not break out my face or make my lips swell, so I am going to stick with this as long as I can! I love the suble color it adds without being to flashy..
Sindy M.
I'm a huge fan of lip balms. But on this one however I think it had too much color. I had to use just a little bit so it wouldn't look to red. I would repurchase but in a lighter color.
Anjelica G.
Griffith, IN
I really love my NYC New York Color Applelicious. It doesn't dry out my lips, and gives them a nice pop of color. I love the smell and the taste. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Bryanna C.
Bellingham, WA
This is the best lip product I have ever used. The color is so pretty, it stays on well, it smells delicious, and the moisturizing benefits are wonderful. plus the price is a plus too. LOVE<3
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Solo he comprado uno para probarlo y puedo decir que si es bueno, aparte huele riquísimo me gusta mucho... dejan los labios muy suaves y nada pegajosos o viscosos❤️
Michele B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I tried this on my lips and I liked the feel, the smell and the look of the product but the color reminded me of my grandmother. I am 45 yrs old and would recommend this for younger ladies. I did however let my 18 yr daughter try the lip balm and she liked the balm okay, but didn't like the color.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?