BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Prudence W.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love love love this lip balm. The moisture is super but what I love the most is the tint. My lips are already pink so it really enhances my color. Its also has just the right amount of gloss.
Tyra J.
Just got this NYC lip balm in my spring VoxBox. One of the reason's that I love this product is because it uses Shea Butter and jojoba oil which really keeps the lops hydrated with a hit of color
Dayna T.
Darling packaging the apple in the middle is so cute and the scent is edible!!!! I have worn it down to the pool and it hols in the water and keeps my lips soft and with a little color love it!!!!
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this in my Spring fever voxbox. I love the design of the little apple. The color is nice and it has moisturizers. I like the fact that it does not feel waxy like some balms tend to.
Lynn G.
Decatur, GA
I bought two of these on a whim and am so glad I did! They smell like apples but a very light smell so it will not bother you if you do not like strong smells. Great color payoff! Feels nice on the lips and gives a nice shine!
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I love this! It gives you color with out being to much. It's a great product to carry with you in your purse to throw on that is easy and doesn't take much effort. Plus it is very mositorizing.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have three different shades, I bought them when target was sold out of baby lips. I think they smell amazing, the only problem is they kind of make my lips feel dry like a lip stick, but I love the color so I use them a ton!
Andrea S.
New Smyrna, FL
Not only are these gloss balms super cute, the care for your lips, have beautiful color and smell like apple. Can it get any better? I don't think so.

Smooth, moisturizing, vibrant but naturally beautiful. Made my lips feel so smooth. The colors are so beautiful.
Hannah H.
I've heard a lot of reviews about this product, most of them being good reviews. It smells good, kind of like a jolly rancher, and the pigment is good, but it doesn't moisturize my lips very well.
Belly M.
Not very impressed. it gives me sheer color. it accualy chaps my lips even more.i guess if you want dry lips you could try thi. the smell is pretty bad. it doesn't smell like apples and the gloss gets in my mouth too much.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?