BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Elizabeth G.
I have Apple Plum Pie and I love the color. Very pigmented. Smells like apples, very crisp, but not too overpowering. For me it lasts for 2-3 hours. Applies smoothly, and not grainy at all. To top it off, a great price of $3!
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
I like the look of the gloss, and the apple in the middle,but I felt like I was putting petroleum jelly on my lips. It was like one of those quarter machine lip glosses. They have better products.
Alicia M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have apple plum pie and it is a gorgeous color...I love the fruity apple scent and the feel of it on my lips, it last quite a while and it gives a nice moisture boost, I am stocking up on these.
Alina C.
North Bergen, NJ
I like using it over lip stains as they can be drying. There are other shades that have more color, this is a super natural light pink color. It's quite moisturizing and has average lasting power.
Ariana Z.
San Marcos, CA
Love this new lip balm. I love how it provides great moisture on the lips, a nice shine and a nice tinted color. This has become my to go to lip balm for the summer. you must try this little baby.
shannon p.
Woodland, WA
It's a pretty decent lip balm with a slight tint to it. I'm not a huge lipstick girl, but I love tinted limp balms that have a slight gloss. It's pretty smooth, and keeps my lips soft. I like it!
xoxo, shelynda !.
Brashear, MO
I love this product! its cute (especially with the apple shape worked into the product design)

it smells great, provides a nice color (but not too much!) and is super creamy.

i will be going back and getting more colors
Dayna T.
Darling packaging the apple in the middle is so cute and the scent is edible!!!! I have worn it down to the pool and it hols in the water and keeps my lips soft and with a little color love it!!!!
Prudence W.
Laud Lakes, FL
I love love love this lip balm. The moisture is super but what I love the most is the tint. My lips are already pink so it really enhances my color. Its also has just the right amount of gloss.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I received this in my Spring fever voxbox. I love the design of the little apple. The color is nice and it has moisturizers. I like the fact that it does not feel waxy like some balms tend to.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

Kohl's