BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really like the packaging and the apple in the middle. Both are adorable. I'm also liking the slight tint it gives. The one thing that wasn't too pleasing was the scent. It wasn't horrible but I'm just not a big fan of it. Other than that, I'm really loving this lip balm.
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
This is like a tinted lip balm except less opague. It smells sooooo good!!!! The problem is that it does not last very long and does not stick to your lips very well. However, it is so cute because it has an apple on the lip balm and is very worth the little money it costs.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
I saw this product at a local drugstore and thought I'd give it a try. This product tends to be very hard to apply and it just sank into the cracks on my lips, I did not like the way it was applied whatsoever.
Stephanie S.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually received this product from Influenster in a VoxBox not too long ago. I tend to have sensitive skin around my lips and this just made it worse. Not to mention my lips felt very dry after applying this. The scent is nice, but I just don't think this product is for me.
shannon p.
Woodland, WA
It's a pretty decent lip balm with a slight tint to it. I'm not a huge lipstick girl, but I love tinted limp balms that have a slight gloss. It's pretty smooth, and keeps my lips soft. I like it!
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
This has turned into my FAVE new lip balm.....has a great color and taste. Awesome shine, that lasts! So thankful I was able to try it through the Influenster program. I love my new "go to" product!
Cory E.
Auburn, AL
These balms are really nothing special. They are comfortable, but not especially moisturizing. Also, they have a slight tint, but nothing super noticeable. If you are new to lip color, these could be a good way to get comfortable with wearing color on your lips, but otherwise these are not anything to run out and buy.
Elizabeth G.
I have Apple Plum Pie and I love the color. Very pigmented. Smells like apples, very crisp, but not too overpowering. For me it lasts for 2-3 hours. Applies smoothly, and not grainy at all. To top it off, a great price of $3!
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
I'm not really a lipstick or lip gloss person but this product makes me feel like it's just a tinted lip balm. The cute apple shaped design is just too adorable to use. It gives my lips a nice sheen without being too overly glossy.
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
I love this product so much! it gives me shine without being sticky like a gloss and even leaves a tint. i usually use it underneath and above my lipstick to keep a ling lasting shine all day long ☺
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?