BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
Bought it from Walmart because the Apple thing enticed me. I liked that they had different color choices. I forgot which one I have but it leaves a nice tint and has a nice smell, nothing too special! lol
Jessica F.
Funny story, I didn't know this would leave a color so I just smeared it on like chap stick. You can imagine the clown lips I had after. In spite of this, I really enjoy the scent and it gets the job done!
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I buy this and i get the purple one (because that's is the cool color in this season) and it has a tint of color but ....is not the purple that i spect, is like a shimmering base...that i don't like it.
CoCoJo S.
Alvarado, TX
I really like this. It feels so good when I put it on my lips. I think it is softer on my lips than any lip product I have used. The color is very subtle and would be great for a more natural look.
Veronica T.
Riverside, CA
This is like a tinted lip balm except less opague. It smells sooooo good!!!! The problem is that it does not last very long and does not stick to your lips very well. However, it is so cute because it has an apple on the lip balm and is very worth the little money it costs.
Kendall F.
Crestview, FL
First off its super adorable. i love the apple shape in the middle. Secondly its smells soo good like cherry. Lastly it looks and feels great on the color was perfect and it feels soo smooth> Loved it!
Lea F.
Temecula, CA
The tint of the lip balm is nice. It is moisturizing but it doesn't last long. I used it as a cream blush and really liked it for this so I've added it to my purse make-up bag for on the go touch ups!
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really like the packaging and the apple in the middle. Both are adorable. I'm also liking the slight tint it gives. The one thing that wasn't too pleasing was the scent. It wasn't horrible but I'm just not a big fan of it. Other than that, I'm really loving this lip balm.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
NYC has come such a long way. i have purchased their items many times. before they were just okay but now they have really stepped it up. most of their products out now are brand new. their lipsticks look great and can't wait to try but even their eyeshadows have had better pay off
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
I saw this product at a local drugstore and thought I'd give it a try. This product tends to be very hard to apply and it just sank into the cracks on my lips, I did not like the way it was applied whatsoever.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?