BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Mj A.
Lynbrook, NY
I LOVE this product. It smells great, it leaves a nice shine with great color as well as having a variety of colors available. I have been using it since I got it and will absolutely be buying more. for 2.99 how could you not? Loved it thanks!
Angelica B.
San Francisco, CA
I really loved the hint of color and shimmer this left after applying! I'm not a huge fan of tinted colors, but I definitely can wear this everyday! Also, the "apple" design inside of the stick was a nice design touch, it's all in the details. :)
Elaine B.
San Antonio, TX
When i found this in my Voxbox i wasn't too sure about using it because i absolutely hate lip gloss or anything glossy. This NYC lip balm was amazing! it wasn't too glossy nor sticky. it gave me a gentle tint of lip color and lasted pretty long
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff smells AMAZING. It's light, pretty, and overall nice. Not as moisturizing as I like, but it's fine as long as your reapply it often enough (which then lets you keeps smelling it's deliciousness!)
Amanda B.
South St Paul, MN
I love this lip balm. It smells good and the color is subtle but not too light. It was very moisturizing too. It did seem like I had to reapply it in a short amount of time, it didn't seem to last very long.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
This is what I was looking forward to trying most from my Spring Fever voxbox. It's so cute! The little apple in the middle is adorable. It's a lovely color, it smells amazing, & it feels super moisturizing!
Tanisha F.
Oceanside, CA
The big apple red is a very pretty color; like i just ate a cherry popsicle. its pretty moisturizing and smells faintly like a sour apple. overall I'd buy it again when i run out. very similar to baby lips.
Jenn G.
I wasn't too excited about getting this product in my Vox box but I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the gloss balm... It's really slippery and I did not like the color of the balm.
Susan L.
Fresno, CA
Love. Love. Love.
At first I didn't think I would like it because it looked to dark for me but when I put it on I got complimented saying it had matched me very well. Plus, its small and easy to carry around. Smells and feels great as well.
Irma F.
West Fargo, ND
I got this in my spring fever voxbox and I love it! It has an awesome apple smell, it makes my lips soft and gives them moisture and it also gives my lips a sort of red shine! Definitely would purchase.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?