BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Brenda B.
Camillus, NY
This is my new lip balm an my daily defense against chapped lips. I keep one on my bedside table, one in my purse and one at my makeup vanity. I am never far from a cute smooth way to comfortably take care of my lips!!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I think this lip balm is absolutely adorable! Great pigmentation, lasts a long time, smells great, affordable, and hydrating. Personally reds don't look good with my pink toned skin but if I apply lightly it looks great!
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
I got the Product in the Spring Fever box from Influenster. It's a great lip balm/lip tint. it does leave my lips moisturized doesn't chap them or make them feel waxy at all! gives the perfect pay off of color on the lips.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
I received this in my Spring VoxBox. I love that there's a little apple design in the center. This stuff makes my lips so soft, and gives me a subtle red tint. The best part, it smells super sweet, just like apples!
Kelsey Y.
Surprise, AZ
I really like this lip gloss. It has a nice color to it. I've never really tried anything other than regular chapstick or softlips. So this was a nice change. Plus it gives my lips some color as well as a nice shine.
Shahnoor K.
This product is okay. It doesn't really have a variety of colors, it's too shimmery for me, after a while it looks like lip liner, and it doesn't last very long. At least it looks good for 30 minutes without eating.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
I received this product as a complimentary from influenster and I love it. Usually i would be picky with what I put on my lips but this time I got lucky. It is soft on your lips and it has a tint of red that I absolutely love. Definitely buying more...
Steph G.
Burke, VA
I received this lip gloss in my Influenster box and it looks so cute! It has a nice sheen and a red tint but not really any taste, which I don't find as a negative. I'd rather it have no taste than a terrible taste.
Jennifer M.
Burnsville, MN
I received this in my SpringVoxBox and I really like it. It smells like apples but isn't overpowering. It is nice and glossy but not sticky which is a huge plus! The color comes out a light pink on me and it's pretty,
Stephanie A.
Mcgehee , AR
I did not think I was going to like it because it was one of those cheap brands (sorry) but its really good I love the smell and the color payoff is real nice would totally recommend to a friend I have (big apple red)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back