BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Angelica B.
This balm has a great amount of color for those who just want a tinted lip balm. Though, I am not a fan of the smell (it's like an appley-makeupey scent) I do like the color for when I am in the mood for a little tint.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've seen good things and bad things from people on the applelicious glossy lip balm. I personally love it. The color is different from what I normally wear but I really like it. I would buy it again thanks Influenster :)
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Loved it! This balm goes on smoothly and has a great smell. It gives the lips a nice tint, which can be deepened with more layers. I will definitely be using it! :)
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I bought this a few days ago and it is soooo moisturizing! I used it like 3 days in a row and my lips were sooo soft. There are a few other brands out there that work pretty well but this one is one of my favorites now!
Lindsey B.
Sellersburg, IN
This was the first thing I tried out of the Voxbox and I loved it! It smells amazing, however it doesn't taste good at all. It moisturizes your lips with the perfect amount of subtle color and gives them a great shine.
Melanie A.
Etobicoke
I love the color this lipstick gives me! It's beautiful and red, yet it looks natural,and it doesn't go away easily. It has a very good apple scent and it's not too pricey. It also moisturizes my lips a lot! I love it!
Ashley T.
Champlin, MN
I really liked this balm, it has decent color pay-off for a tinted lip balm and I like that it has moisturizing ingredients (Avocado oil, jojoba oil, Vit E, Shea Butter). I find it similar to the Revlon Lip Butters that I loved for less than half the price.
Mackenzie B.
Concord, Nh
I would describe this product as a tinted lip balm. It smells really nice, kinda like apples! It leaves a reddish, sheer tint on the lips after applying it. It lasts for about an hour before I have to reapply. This product is perfect for a quick and easy application on the go because since the tint is so sheer I don't worry about needing a mirror to apply it.
Brenda B.
Camillus, NY
This is my new lip balm an my daily defense against chapped lips. I keep one on my bedside table, one in my purse and one at my makeup vanity. I am never far from a cute smooth way to comfortably take care of my lips!!
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
I got the Product in the Spring Fever box from Influenster. It's a great lip balm/lip tint. it does leave my lips moisturized doesn't chap them or make them feel waxy at all! gives the perfect pay off of color on the lips.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

Kohl's