BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Kristina S.
Valley stream , NY
Its a nice sheer red color, i received this in my voxbox this month. I'm not a big fan of the smell but the color is nice,its nice, i prob wouldn't repurchase i find i like other balms better but its perfect for the beach bag!
Melissa E.
APO, AE
I didn't think I would like this, but when I got it today in my voxbox I LOVED it! I'm not one to were lip balms with colors but this tints you lips slightly and makes them so smooth. I WILL be buying it when mine runs out.
Destiny M.
Homosassa, FL
I use this everyday! I like it because it gives you some color but not to much. If you want just a pop of color this is a must! The smell is amazing! I thought I wouldn't like it but I love it! It makes your lips soft too!
Paige D.
I bought this on a whim after seeing a couple of Gurus on YouTube using it. I actually love it! It has such a great smell and the color payoff is pretty good! The shade I have comes off as a nice soft red. The one problem I have is that if your lips are dry then the color is quite splotchy, but that is to be expected. Definitely worth a shot for a $3 lip color!
Tiana B.
Saint Albans, NY
The only lip balm i use on my lips. it has such an amazing smell and the colors really do show up on the lips. it keeps my lips very soft and moisturized during the harsh winters. and you cannot beat the price. awesome stuff
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
I received this in the #SpringVoxBox. I love it. It has a Apple in the middle of the balm. I love the color. It is not to bright so you can wear it during the day. It reminds me of the lip butter and it amazing on my lips.
Shawness W.
Detroit, MI
I usually don't wear or buy NYC products but since it came in the spring VOX box I had to try it. I am African American so it is not as pigmented on me as it may be on others. However, it gives a nice sheer tint to my lips. My favorite way to wear it is under my red matte lipstick. It enhances the color and keeps my lips moisturized. It also prolongs the wear
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this in my Spring VoxBox & while I like the smell and the feel, I hated the pigmentation. I think it does just fine as a chapstick, but the color is not appealing. I don't think I would recommend it because I like other chapsticks more...Burt's Bees and ChopSaver are by far my go to for chapsticks.
Kaaluh M.
St Petersburg, FL
It feels so nice on your lips, also the color is supposed to be sheer due to it being a lip balm with a tint in it. I love it. Runs on smoothly , not heavy on lips, smells amazing, just a great cute little lip balm that makes your lips lool seriously amazing.
Olivia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've seen good things and bad things from people on the applelicious glossy lip balm. I personally love it. The color is different from what I normally wear but I really like it. I would buy it again thanks Influenster :)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?