BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Stephanie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I just love this! Not only is the apple in the center cute it goes on so smooth, and it's really glossy. Also it doesn't make your lips too dark either. But you can make them darker if you keep applying. It also smells good too.
Janelle R.
II was looking for a good color lip balm for my purse and I hit a home run with this productproduct. It goes on smooth and leaves a nice color that makes me look refreshed. The cent is nice and reminds me of my lipsmackers . :)
Jill W.
I received this in the Spring VoxBox, and I LOVE it! I have the Big Apple Red color, and it is sheer, but pretty. It smells/tastes slightly like apples as well. It is quite hydrating, and my lips feel super soft when I use it.
Blanca C.
This is a great light, sheer color. It moisturizes my lips and gives them a great shine. I am not really too thrilled about the scent. It smells like apples, but its too strong. But it is still great for a quick fix on your lips !
Jenny F.
Norwalk, CA
I've read a few reviews stating they did not have enough pigmentation but mine has a lot! I don't have dark lips or to light of a lip and when I put it on I had plenty of color. Applelicious Pink has a really good smell to it!
Janey M.
Eucha, OK
I think this is my favorite item in the Spring VoxBox. The smell is wonderful, the color is just enough to notice and the texture is great, in between the waxiness of utilitarian lip goop like Carmex and the oiliness of some lip shines. I will be buying this again.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
This chapstick smells good but its not enough it doesn't mostrize as well as id like for it to the color pay off is cheap lookin its kinda waxy lookin like pretend make up. something youd find in a middle school girls backpack
Jen W.
Raleigh, NC
This product is cheaply made and it shows. Yeas, it may fit easily into your price range but it would be worth paying a little extra in return for a better product. For individuals with sensitive skin this product can cause break outs. Not to mention it seems to dry your lips out instead of moisturizing them.
Destiny R.
New Rochelle , NY
A ruend if mine had told me about this product so i decided to go pick one up at target i ended up buying 2 and i love them ... Feels so good on the lips like butter

I def say you should go out and purchase one n try it out
Lauren Z.
Sewaren, NJ
I got this in my spring voxbox and it smell yummy . it sad i am more obsessed with the smell then the look and how it feels on mt lips. It was great when i first put it on my lips but then it felt like it dry out to quick;y.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back