BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I really like these. They are sheer but can be built up to a brighter shade. Also, they're very moisturizing and they smell great! The only thing I don't like it the packaging. The lid on mine pops off all of the time and it's messy.
Marly D.
Portland, TN
I love this lip balm. It smells so good, I could eat it. But I wouldn't. :) I like that its light making it perfect for everyday wear but not so light that you can make this look very sexy which is perfect for the night when you want to vamp up your look a little bit.
Holly S.
Riverview, MI
I like this lip balm. I wish it had more pigmentation. I got it for a $1 though. It's almost gone. I got the Caramel apple. I love the smell and the design is nice, but the packaging kinda sucks. It was a dollar, so it's worth it.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This is more like a tinted lip balm although it is very pigmented. I would probably just wear this out in the sun on or at night before bed. The color is too dark for my preference but it does smell quite good. It glides on but basically seems like a regular chapstick.
Lauren Z.
Sewaren, NJ
I got this in my spring voxbox and it smell yummy . it sad i am more obsessed with the smell then the look and how it feels on mt lips. It was great when i first put it on my lips but then it felt like it dry out to quick;y.
Luisa G.
Houston , TX
I got this in my Spring Voxbox, I first swatched it on my hand and thought the pigmentation was great for a lip balm. But then I tried it on my lips and it didn't last very long. It is very glossy so I do recommend this to girls who are just starting out w/ makeup.
Janey M.
Eucha, OK
I think this is my favorite item in the Spring VoxBox. The smell is wonderful, the color is just enough to notice and the texture is great, in between the waxiness of utilitarian lip goop like Carmex and the oiliness of some lip shines. I will be buying this again.
Kassandra M.
BUDA, TX
This chapstick smells good but its not enough it doesn't mostrize as well as id like for it to the color pay off is cheap lookin its kinda waxy lookin like pretend make up. something youd find in a middle school girls backpack
Jenny F.
Norwalk, CA
I've read a few reviews stating they did not have enough pigmentation but mine has a lot! I don't have dark lips or to light of a lip and when I put it on I had plenty of color. Applelicious Pink has a really good smell to it!
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
I normally don't like lip colors and stick with plain balms but this is my new favorite. I have the shade Big Apple Red and I like how it has pigment but it isn't overwhelming. The smell is AMAZING! My lips are so moisturized after I use it and the design is adorable.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?