BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Stephanie O.
Medford, NY
It glides of so smooth and has a very good color payout, and smells good. (apples! yum) It doesn't have the longest staying power, but I don't mind slathering on another layer. For such an affordable price, I'll probably be picking up a few more of these in the other colors.
Melissa B.
Apex, NC
As far as this goes it reminds me of Baby Lips. The smell is pleasant without being overwhelming and yes it absorbs quickly but the oils are absorbing into dry cracked lips. It does a lot better than liquid lip shine and hydrates a lot better. Will definitely buy more
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
I really like these. They are sheer but can be built up to a brighter shade. Also, they're very moisturizing and they smell great! The only thing I don't like it the packaging. The lid on mine pops off all of the time and it's messy.
Marly D.
Portland, TN
I love this lip balm. It smells so good, I could eat it. But I wouldn't. :) I like that its light making it perfect for everyday wear but not so light that you can make this look very sexy which is perfect for the night when you want to vamp up your look a little bit.
Sarah E.
This feels like a lip balm. Smells like apple, and is too cute. The color isn't too much and it stays on your lips for a long time. It's got a thicker balm consistency instead of a slippery glossy feel. Great product for the price.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
I received this item in the Spring Fever Voxbox and love it! It's cute, it smells great, and the texture is perfect. It's not sticky or tacky at all. Very smooth and velvety on the lips. I was pleasantly surprised by the hint of color.
Malerie E.
Charleston, SC
This is more like a tinted lip balm although it is very pigmented. I would probably just wear this out in the sun on or at night before bed. The color is too dark for my preference but it does smell quite good. It glides on but basically seems like a regular chapstick.
Alejandra M.
I like how this product is so smooth and colorful, I don't like the taste much but i really like the finish for a casual look. The price definitely meets my expectations.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
This stuff is great! Moisturizing and pigmented. It makes my lips look amazing without sacrificing the moisture! At first i was unsure because they do smell sort of waxy, but they look and feel amazing, I want one of every shade.
Jenna Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I agree that this balm/tint leaves a pretty gritty texture on the lips as it wears off, but I could get around it but putting more on (after all, it doesn't last too long). I love the bright red tint it gave, the wonderful shine, and the slick feel that wasn't too thick.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?