BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Amanda S.
Cleveland, TN
I thought it was okay. I received this in my Spring Fever Vox Box so, for free it was great. If I was actually buying it I would probably buy a color that wasn't so bright. The apple in the middle was cute and the smell was alright.
Julia T.
Broadalbin, NY
I got this product in a vox box and it was the first thing i grabbed i love the taste and color ( i have big apple red) my boyfriend loves it and after 3 days of wearing it my usually chapped lips were smooth! I recommend this to anyone
R3tro C.
El Paso, TX
This lip balm is fantastic! I could almost eat it (kidding) but it smells just that good and it instantly healed my chapped lips.
I'll be sad once it runs out but I'm definitely going to stock up on more Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm.
Angela G.
Northridge, CA
I got this in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster. It smells like apples (YUM) and it is very cute to see an apple when I use it. The color isn't all that great but it's a balm, not a lipstick. I enjoyed using it and it wasn't greasy.
Charlene N.
I got this in an Influenster box and I love lip products but this, was not great. The smell was over powering and the color was a tad too dark. I don't like lip products that leave a residue on everything every time, and this did that.
Stephanie O.
Medford, NY
It glides of so smooth and has a very good color payout, and smells good. (apples! yum) It doesn't have the longest staying power, but I don't mind slathering on another layer. For such an affordable price, I'll probably be picking up a few more of these in the other colors.
Kitzen P.
Now I have to admit, I though "Oh joy more chapstick" but it's really smooth going on, glossy and has some colour to it. I actually enjoy wearing it. It's nothing I'd have even bought myself but I will definitely buy it when I run out.
Jennifer G.
Bayside, NY
I received this product in my spring voxbox. I had seen it on the shelves in Walmart before and always contemplated buying one. I received big apple red in my package. Unfortunately, I do not normally wear a lot of color on my lips so I was not too fond of this color. Aside from the color, I did enjoy the product. I plan on buying a more nude or neutral shade and trying it again.
Vianni L.
National City, CA
I got this in the spring Voxbox and I love it! It feels really great on my lips, feels great and as an added bonus it smells like apples! The tint is beautiful, not to overpowering but a great shade of pink. I'll definitely buy more.
Ashley H.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this in my Spring vox box and was delighted when I took the cap off to find a cute little apple on the tip of the applicator. The way it glides on reminds me of the baby lips brand. It smells incredible and the color is really strong so you don't need a whole lot.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?