BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Claire P.
Akron, OH
This is the best lip balm ever!

I use this daily and have it in 4 different colours. Big apple red, blossom garden, apple blossom and golden apple. They smell good, they taste good and they don't make your lips feel sticky.

I've tried a lot of these tinted balms cos I think their great and these are hands down the best. way better than sephora and any of those big brands.

The colours are great, they last a long time. And my husband doesn't complain about getting lipstick on him when he kisses me!

Seriously 10/10
Kimberly S.
So I received this product in y Spring Fever VoxBox and I have to say, It was my favorite product in the box! The smell is delicious and the colors used for the packaging were cute. I wouldn't completely say that this balm is 'glossy' but it does feel amazing on my lips. The two things that I did not like about this product was the price because I would not pay $3 for it and also the color. Maybe it is just me but when I think lip balm I dint think of a color or tint along with it. I expected the lip balm to be moisturizing and shiny but not tinted. I did not like that it left a red tint on my lips at all. Other than that, it is an amazing product and i would definitely recommend.
Vyara B.
Pittsburg , CA
I received this by influenster complimentary for testing purposes and it took I while before I opened it.
It happened that I grabbed it in a hurry on my way out to a 10 mile canoe trip down the Russian River.
This product don't have indications on the packaging for containing any SPF , but it is so moisturizing that it protected perfectly my lips in the sun for more than 8 hrs that day.
I had to re apply it several times and I had a pleasant surprise when I saw the photos after of that day. I had a very healthy sheer red glossy look on my lips totally covering up for no other facial make up on .
It's now a cherished new add on to my daily make up bag and I enjoy it very much.
Sonia A.
I got this free in my Influenster Spring Fever Voxbox and I've been using it a lot. Despite one shortcoming, its become my go to lip balm. What I love about this, is the way it feels. Its smooth and creamy and leaves my lips so soft. Its has a hint of red so I get a little color every time I apply, but since my lips are dark, its barely noticeable. For me, its just a hint of red on my lips. The one thing I'm really disappointed over, is the smell. It has a faint hint of apple, but it also has the smell of wax, which is more dominant than the apple smell. Luckily the smell doesn't last too long, because its not that great. If the smell was better I'd have given this an A.
Megan B.
Grove City, OH
I am going to be honest, I normally purchase most of my beauty products some sephora and macys. I was reluctant to try this because of how inexpensive the price was labeled. I am happy to say that I was pleasantly surprised in a great way and I am sold. I love gloss and lip stick and to me this is the most perfect little combo of the two together. Has a very glossy shine and still has the boldness of lipstick. The price is great and it smells nice to. A lot of glosses and lipsticks taste bad but this did not at all. Comes in a pretty container ( pink of course) my fav. I am going to say that I will most def be making a repurchase of this product. You cant go wrong.
daisy a.
Mesa, AZ
Usually I'm not a fan of lip balm. They always feel to heavy and never actually work for me. I'll admit I was a bit skeptical as too trying another lip balm out, but I'm glad I did! This is hands down the best I've come across! I have naturally no pigment in my upper lips so It almost looks like I have none so When I use this it offers me the perfect amount of red to make my lips look naturally pink toned. It smells delicious as well and moisturizes beautifully. I definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality balm! Or even those girls scared of lip sticks!
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
For me, I'm very picky about my lip balms. If they're too "wet" feeling, I don't like them, which is why I also don't wear lip gloss much. I was definitely excited to receive this product through Influenster though to try out! I did try it out, and by itself, I found that though I loved the small amount of color it gave me, I didn't like the almost glossy feel. What I did end up doing though is I first put on the eos Sweet Mint balm on my lower lip and then the NYC balm on my upper lip so I've still got my color, but not so much of the glossy feel. I know lots of other people aren't as particular about it as I am, so I would definitely recommend this!
Abbey C.
This felt more like a shiny chap stick than a gloss. It's not sticky at all and has a nice shine and gloss look. The color is very subtle, just enough to tint your lips. Wouldn't change the color of any lipstick you were already wearing but adds a nice color to bare lips. The scent smells more like berries than apples to me but it's pleasant all the same and not at all strong. Finally it does feel like it adds a bit of moisture to your lips, but it is absorbed quickly and you loose that glossy shine really fast.
Michelle J.
Plainview, NY
I received this in my Spring Vox Box and i was really excited when i saw it! I love the little apple in the center i think it's the cutest thing! The scent smelled good in the tube but when i applied it to my lips it smelled a little funny. It smelled like plastic along with the scent of artificial apples. I wouldn't recommend this to people who get sick by smelling strong perfumes and such. Over time this gave me a headache so i had to wipe it off. Overall it is moisturizing and adds a little tint which was a cute pink color not too vibrant. This might sound weird but the balm tastes really weird. When you apply a lip product you can't help but taste it and this one has a strong taste of perfume and it sucks. Most lip products don't have a taste but this one does and I'm guessing it's because the scent. I don't think i would recommend this to a friend. It's okay i guess but i don't like the fact that it gives off a taste. I would give this product a 5/10
Amy K.
Jenks, OK
I LOVE these applelicious lip balms! I received the color Big Apple Red in y Spring Fever VoxBox and I really like it? I actually loved these even before the VoxBox :) I have 6 different colors now and they are all amazing! The oisturize my lips really well and they smell just like fresh apples....mmmmm. The color is also lovely and buildable, so they are great for any occasion. They all have just the right amount of shimmer to them and the color range is great! I have the coors: Blushing Golden(sheer champagne), Caramel Apple(creamy nude), Pink Lady(bright pink), Apple Blossom(pink plum), Big Apple Red(apple red), Garnet Gala(GORGEOUS red-bronze; FAVE COLOR), Apple Plum Pie(wine-plum; my personal favorite for fall!!). The only downside may be that you have to reapply after eating and stuff to keep the color payoff, but I don't mind that at all. It's just a matter of preference. I like to keep one in my purse at all times. These are amazing!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back