BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
I had been looking for a new lip gloss so this is great. It has a good color, it's too sheer and really feels great and smooth on your lips. The price is also very fair. The design is adorable and I think overall it's a great product.
Jennifer P.
I cannot say enough great things about this balm. It smells like apples glides on smooth and gives you a nice tint as well. The price is great also. I am hooked! I already have them in 4 different colors and my daughters use them as well.
Anely A.
Hawthorne, CA
I love these NYC applelicious glossy lip balm's. I own three of them and they are very moisturizing and give my lips a nice tint of color. They also smell really good and the packaging is so cute with the apple in the middle. I love these balms and will soon purchase more colors :)
Jessica L.
Lexington , Nc
I received this item in my VoxBox, I have tried it several times and love the feel it gives but it defiantly doesn't last that long. The apple design is cute and the price isn't so bad but I wouldn't change this item to my go to lip balm.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
My daughter and I really like this lip gloss. It smells great without being perfumey. It has just a hint of tint which is nice for someone like me who doesn't normally wear make-up. It makes your lips feel really moisturized as well.
Nastasia A.
I really liked this lip balm. I've never used an NYC color product before but I was pleasantly surprised. The balm was moisturizing and I liked how it smelled. The color it created was somewhat sheer but still gave a good red tint to my lips.
Maggie H.
Edgewater, MD
The formula is great and it is very pigmented, the apple is very cute and appealing and the name of the color is big apple red and its apple scented the one downside was while i was eating i liked my lips and it did not taste like apples while it did not have a negative type of taste i was just expecting my lips to taste appley not neutral but a small price to pay for an amazing product
Jennifer G.
Bayside, NY
I received this product in my spring voxbox. I had seen it on the shelves in Walmart before and always contemplated buying one. I received big apple red in my package. Unfortunately, I do not normally wear a lot of color on my lips so I was not too fond of this color. Aside from the color, I did enjoy the product. I plan on buying a more nude or neutral shade and trying it again.
Maja M.
Tolleson, AZ
Since I been using this product my lips feel softer. I like that its has all the futures of a lipstick without the layered feel. It's glides on super thin but gives vibrant color which I really like
Stephanie O.
Medford, NY
It glides of so smooth and has a very good color payout, and smells good. (apples! yum) It doesn't have the longest staying power, but I don't mind slathering on another layer. For such an affordable price, I'll probably be picking up a few more of these in the other colors.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?