BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
Okay - when I got this product in my Spring VoxBox, I was worried that it would end up in my daughter's make-up. But, NO! I love this product! It's got a hint of color...not too much! Also, there is just enough gloss...I don't look too shiny and ridiculous! Will continue to use.
Sierra C.
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT TO KEEP IN YOUR PURSE. It goes on smooth and color is not too overwhelming. I have a few colors from this brand specifically and they are all great. The price is very affordable and you can find them almost anywhere.
Elizabeth L.
Riverside, CA
aSince i received this product in my VoxBox it has been a must to keep in my purse/bag. I love that it is a balm, gloss, and color all in one. I have gone through half already, and the smell is great too. The design is really cute as well. I will definitely buy this when i run out.
Jessica J.
East Windsor, NJ
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I LOVE this product! It's super moisturizing and it smells AMAZING. The consistency is not sticky as well. Great color, great price, great product. I'd definitely recommend this.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I actually bought a few of these after seeing someone else review them from receiving them in an Influenster box. LOVE them. They're pretty hydrating, and they leave a nice wash of color on your lips. Plus, so cheap but still very good!
Evonne B.
Mundelein, IL
I would class this more as lip gloss and not a balm.It feels greasy and smells very artificial.After I took it off I had to apply my regular lip balm as my lips felt very dry
Stacy S.
Redding, CA
So over all the color pay off on this product is not much but it does have a great moisterizing quality and I really like that not 2 mention the little apple in the center is pretty cute and the price you really can not beat that @ all!
Maggie H.
Edgewater, MD
The formula is great and it is very pigmented, the apple is very cute and appealing and the name of the color is big apple red and its apple scented the one downside was while i was eating i liked my lips and it did not taste like apples while it did not have a negative type of taste i was just expecting my lips to taste appley not neutral but a small price to pay for an amazing product
Anely A.
Hawthorne, CA
I love these NYC applelicious glossy lip balm's. I own three of them and they are very moisturizing and give my lips a nice tint of color. They also smell really good and the packaging is so cute with the apple in the middle. I love these balms and will soon purchase more colors :)
Jessica L.
Lexington , Nc
I received this item in my VoxBox, I have tried it several times and love the feel it gives but it defiantly doesn't last that long. The apple design is cute and the price isn't so bad but I wouldn't change this item to my go to lip balm.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?