BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
I bought this lip gloss stick and actually liked it I like the little color it gives to the lips and also the smoothness ... It doesn't last long so you would have to reapply it
Brittany B.
Sacramento , Ca
I love this product! I received it for free in my spring fever voxbox, to review. It glides on super smooth and isn't sticky at all. It smells great, gives my lips a little tint and makes them shiny! I would totally buy another one of these at the great retail price of only $2.99! I saw it comes in 10 different colors. Very cool! :)
Carla N.
Charlotte , NC
Its a cool packaging, but it feels cheap and bad quality. Once it comes off from lets say eating or drinking, it leaves a very dry feeling on my lips and it tastes bad if you lick your lips. I also think NYC products are pretty bad quality.
Catherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Personally I don't like the brand NYC but this lip balm was adorable! It is extremely pigmented and could pass as lipstick. It has the most amazing design with a little apple in the balm itself and smells heavenly! Cons are though that it doesn't last long and requires much application
Carson G.
Stafford, VA
I just got this in my Spring VoxBox & I was impressed. It has a nice smell to it that is not too strong & it was pretty pigmented for a lip balm which is a pro for me but a con for others. I wouldn't say it is the most hydrating lip balm but it does the job alright. So all in all a B.
Emily S.
I received this product in my spring voxbox and was skeptical at first. Usually I don't like apple scented or flavored products but this one smells lovely. I also like the cute apple in the center. Moisturizes well and leaves my lips soft.
Melissa L.
Jamaica, NY
When I first bought this, I wasn't unfamiliar with it. But I'm alway skeptical when buying a product for $2.99. Have to say I abosultely love the color, but in terms of a moisturizer...it's ok. Surely not the best I've had but not the worst.
Sierra C.
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT TO KEEP IN YOUR PURSE. It goes on smooth and color is not too overwhelming. I have a few colors from this brand specifically and they are all great. The price is very affordable and you can find them almost anywhere.
Sharon L.
Cleburne, TX
Okay - when I got this product in my Spring VoxBox, I was worried that it would end up in my daughter's make-up. But, NO! I love this product! It's got a hint of color...not too much! Also, there is just enough gloss...I don't look too shiny and ridiculous! Will continue to use.
Stacia C.
Honestly, I really did not like this product. It smelled atrocious and made my lips feel funny. The only thing I liked about it was the color. It gave lips a nice subtle color, but other than that I didn't like it. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back