BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Chanel C.
Detroit, MI
I have this product in Applicious (I think) , it has a tint of color and a very kind of apple fruity scent(I don't like it). When I first put it on I thought it looked very nice, sheer pigmentation but as the day went on I noticed that my lips started to peel. I thought it was just me until my friend was having the same problem from the same product. Overall it was okay but definitely not a repurch
Alexandria G.
Conway, SC
I tried these when they first came out, and still use them quite often, they are very well pigmented for a balm and the colors are great, very moisturizing. this is a go to product in the winter if my lips are dry and I want color to look great.
Erin B.
Baldwin, NY
I tried mine and it was pretty moisturizing; just a little waxy. It had a nice shear color and the apple design was SO cute! It didn't smell good at all though, it smelled like they forgot the apple scent.. it was weird. I think it could be better if it smelled good and was more natural.
Andrea I.
Anchorage, AK
I love how they make my lips feel. They're color pay off is really the only thing I don't like about them is that since I have fine lines in my lips some colors tend to settle in and make my lips look chappy and gross. But is just some colors.
Emma r.
I love these they are very affordable i like that they are so cute and very moisturizing i have the apple blueberry pie which is very bright and pigmented
they also last a little while overall great product
i would definitely repurchase this.
Michele D.
Bryant, AR
Love this stuff! Makes my lips feel great. I can actually feel it moisturizing my lips when I put it on. Also this may sound weird but its got a good taste too. And love the cute little apple! Probably my favorite thing from the spring vox box!
Mckenzie S.
Lincoln, NE
This lip balm smells awesome and goes on smooth. There is a slightly waxy texture to it when it's on your lips, but it's not too bad. No "shine" as was advertised--just the slightly-moist-but-really-it's-matte look of regular chapstick. The real negative is the color--it's pretty sheer, but I think the product would be better without it.
Danielle R.
I received this product in a Vox Box this past spring, and while I loved the scent and was surprised by how much I liked the color, it rubbed off almost immediately! I couldn't drink anything or kiss my boyfriend without seeing the color come off.
Elizabeth L.
Riverside, CA
aSince i received this product in my VoxBox it has been a must to keep in my purse/bag. I love that it is a balm, gloss, and color all in one. I have gone through half already, and the smell is great too. The design is really cute as well. I will definitely buy this when i run out.
Jaimee R.
Chandler, AZ
I really liked that it was a nice tint instead of full on color, and it was a pleasant smell and didn't taste bad if you get it in your mouth or whatever. But, I wish this was longer lasting and not as oily and slippery. I got this in the spring 2013 vox box and enjoyed it overall :)
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back