BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I seen this and just had to try it out, so I did. They all smell great . There is about 8 different shades and scents. And yes love the whole NYC theme the apple shape in the lip stick. It leaves my lips soft and doesn't dry out that was a plus for me.
Jasmine B.
Cincinnati, OH
I really enjoy the scent and the packaging is pretty nice. It is a lip balm with a slight tint, a very light tint. However, it smells really, really good. I find that it is very moisturizing and doesn't dry out too quick. The fact that there is a tint that barely appears is so weird to me.. I thought it was going to have actual color and if does not.
Bianca L.
The packaging is very cute but cheap and fragile. I was surprised at the apple staying in place once the lip balm was used several times. This lip balm does feel good when used and the light color is nice and makes my lips seem and feel tinted and soft.
Jazmine G.
Big Rapids, MI
I recently just purchased the NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm and I really love it. It really feels good on my lips. I love that it give me that glossy look as well. The price from my local drug store was a fair price and that's why I decided to try it. I will be buying more!
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love lip balms, I use them everyday! This one is so nice, very moisturizing and it feels good on your lips! The colors are not very pigmented, but lip balms usually don't have best pigmentation! The price is affordable! Highly recommend it to try!
Amanda L.
Ebensburg, PA
While these products go on smooth and smell great, the problem is that I have found that most of the colors look the same once applied, and they tend to fade super fast. They are good if you just want a shimmer of color, but if you are looking for something bold, you may want to look elsewhere.
Nazanin K.
Belgium , BE
When I bought the lipbalm it was kind of an impulse buy . It's pretty moisturizing and gives a sheer tint to the lips. The color range isn't that great from what I've experienced and the packaging looks kinda cheap. The little apple in the center and the smell are a nice addition to the product.
Christin L.
Siesta Key, FL
I prefer more natural face and body products as far as ingredient components are concerned, but I did like the color and the gloss did apply easy was wasn't so shiny I looked like I waxed and buffed my lips. Overall it gave a natural color and sheen!
Caitlin C.
It is a nice glossy lip balm, the color is sheer enough for day wear, but it also looks nice at night if you want to wear something light. Seems very moisturizing, but if you are worried about it drying out your lips you can use a waxy Chapstick underneath.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these lip balms. This one smells really delicious and makes my lips feel nice. Easy color to use w/out mirror, etc. Nice for on the go and inexpensive. The price is hard to beat.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?