BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Leslyn H.
Columbus, OH
I only have one color ("Pink Lady") right now, but I plan on getting more! Super smooth, and moisturizing, but it gives you a really nice amount of color as well. In my opinion these are BETTER than your typical tinted lip balms... and they smell AMAZING! :]
Maggie A.
I love this product and I a,shocked I do. It looks red...but it goes on pretty sheer and leaves you with this perfect reddish lip. Very light weight but not sticky at all like a gloss. Really really great product. I will recommend this and be buying it again.
Shanay H.
This is not a lipstick so don't expect to have a color pay off. It comes off very sheer. But this lip balm is very moisturizing. The smell is amazing and the packaging is so cute. I love the apple in the middle. Lol. The price is descent and it worth a try.
Bianca L.
The packaging is very cute but cheap and fragile. I was surprised at the apple staying in place once the lip balm was used several times. This lip balm does feel good when used and the light color is nice and makes my lips seem and feel tinted and soft.
cynthia a.
Yea I hate giving bad reviews but I like to be 100% honest, I purchased this lip balm or lipstick idk what it is to be honest, the smell wasn't that bad but the color pay off was a total bummer, I didn't see any color on my lips at all. so don't purchase
Breeanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this. I received it in my VoxBox and was really blown away. I had never heard of the NYC Glossy Balms and this not only smells exactly like candy apples, but it gives a nice subtle red color that lasts while hydrating your lips. Love the cute little apple in the center, its a nice touch!
Jenna S.
Danbury, NC
This Glossy Lip Balm was an interesting change for me. I don't mind tinted balms, but it has to be very light. The one I got (Big Apple Red) was to bright and red for me. The formula was excellent however. Lips always felt nice and smooth after use. I must say, the sweet candy apple smell is amazing!
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I liked the concept of the apple in the middle of it, I love the texture and color, very pigmented and smooth. However, this product just doesn't smell right. Smells like chemicals, I really can't give it five starts because I really dislike the smell :(
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
These are nothing really different from anything else on the market like it. The color is not vivid, it for the most part just adds a slight hint of color and some shine. The texture is fine and it is a bit moisturinzing, but not as much as most lip balms.
Emma P.
This is a great lip gloss/lip balm. The color isn't too intense but is great for daily wear. It also does a great job moisturizing and has kept me from chapped lips since I started using it. It's also cheap which is really nice for a college kid like me who can't afford the more expensive products.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?