BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Melinda P.
I received this in my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox and I love it. I got Big Apple Red. I'm more of a lip balm kinda gal and this product is perfect for me. It keeps my lips moisturized with just the right amount of shine and color and you can't beat the price!
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
NYC New York Color Applelicious Lip Balm smells absolutely fantastic. I received this product in Big Apple Red and the color is very pretty; a softer red/pink that's glossy and smooth. This balm glides on effortlessly and lasts a few hours before needing a new coat.
Rebekah C.
Converse, TX
I like this balm, but it's not my favorite. I really love how moisturizing it is and the yummy smell it has. Unfortunately, the color I was sent doesn't work well for me. Still, it feels great and smells yummy, you just need to make sure you get the right color.
Jessica M.
Punxsutawney, PA
Only $2.99!!! I would spend upwards of $8.00-$10.00 for this stuff! A nice hint of 'apple red', mega shine AND moisture! Let's not forget the smell of fresh apples! It's packed with oh-so-good for you oils, like Shea and Vitamin E. What's not to absolutely love??!! This is silky soft goodness in a cute little stick!
Shannon B.
SEATTLE, WA
I purchased this on a whim. I am a sucker for a nice tinted balm and this one did not disappoint. I have dark lips and there is enough tint to give my lips a nice red flush. The scent is a bit strong at first but fades quickly. I will be trying out some of the colors.
Ann M.
Springville, AL
I really like this lip balm. I have another brand I prefer but this is a good alternative. Not a huge fan of the taste but I do like the smell and the packaging is adorable. It is a great light tint to my lips. I would buy this if my preferred brand wasn't available.
Josey G.
Baker City, OR
I got this as part of my Vox Box earlier this year, and I really enjoy it! It adds a subtle shade and nice shiny gloss without feeling heavy, sticky or thick. Easy to wear and easy to love!
Rhonda R.
Scott, LA
Tried It and I think it is great for a teenager that likes cute accessories in their purse. Smells ok. Leaves lips with a little colored shine. I will stick to my regular lip balm. But will keep in my purse in case I forget mine or need a little applelicious lift.
gabbie m.
I purchased this from a local store and i love it, it has the best color payoff for the price and it made my lips soft i even decided to wear it on my birthday After you apply the product pat a little corn starch on there and it turns matte and a beautiful color
Amy S.
Milwaukee, WI
Average lip balm for the price - I happened to find it for very inexpensive at a discount store. Light color payoff and pretty moisturizing feeling, but slides off after a very short time.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?