BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 74 reviews
Annalisa M.
Lexington, KY
This product goes on very smooth, and leaves an incredible glossy look! I received the "Big Apple Red" Applelicious Lip Balm in my Spring VoxBox, and I've finished off my everyday makeup look with it ever since. It provides amazing moisture and color in the lips. I definitely plan on buying more shades in the future!
kristin e.
San Antonio, TX
This product was a very mosturising lip balm and it provided a very nice finish to lipstick.i wish that theynhad more color ranges and mostlysome more nudes because then you wouldn't have to worry about having to apply lipstick under to add more pigmintation. Overall a very good product and imhope to see more like them.
Alejandra H.
San Fernando, CA
I got this in my spring fever vox box. I've got semi-dark skin so bright color usually favor me more but since I'm not a big fan of lipstick I was skeptical to try this one. But, to my surprise, it went on fabulously and it gave me just the right amount of color without being too red or too orange. It goes on smooth and stays on a bit longer than most other brands/ colors.
Nusrat I.
Woodside, NY
This is the tinted lip balm I reach for most at the moment. It's super moisturizing, the colors are great, and the smell and packaging are fantastic. My only problem with this is this is that the color wears off pretty quickly.
Elizabeth T.
Arvada, CO
Overall this lip gloss was just "ok". The color didn't last very long and neither did the moisturizing effect. I wouldn't be to impressed if I paid for it. The color I got was meant for someone with "cool" undertones so it didn't work well with my "warm" complexion.
Melissa F.
Milwaukee, WI
I thought these were really nice for the price, they're good quality and have good pigmentation! They come in a good range of colors. The only thing that I didn't like was that some of these had a perfumey smell and taste to them but other than that they were great.
Ann M.
Springville, AL
I really like this lip balm. I have another brand I prefer but this is a good alternative. Not a huge fan of the taste but I do like the smell and the packaging is adorable. It is a great light tint to my lips. I would buy this if my preferred brand wasn't available.
Megan B.
Wyoming, MI
Received this in my voxbox and this has quickly become my favorite lip balm. The smell is very nice and there's a nice color payoff. This balm has the perfect scent and color for the summer, and it's not at all heavy on your lips. It's very hydrating and moisturizing and definitely something I will purchase again.
Melinda P.
I received this in my Influenster Spring Fever VoxBox and I love it. I got Big Apple Red. I'm more of a lip balm kinda gal and this product is perfect for me. It keeps my lips moisturized with just the right amount of shine and color and you can't beat the price!
Rhonda R.
Scott, LA
Tried It and I think it is great for a teenager that likes cute accessories in their purse. Smells ok. Leaves lips with a little colored shine. I will stick to my regular lip balm. But will keep in my purse in case I forget mine or need a little applelicious lift.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

Kohl's