BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Just got this NYC lip balm in my spring VoxBox. I don't really know what others are talking about...but i didn't like the smell at all. Smells..and feels like petroleum jelly. It is very pigmented, which is great, but not very hydrating. Basically, as i mentioned before, it feels like Vaseline on my lips.
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
This is my favorite product that I received in the Spring VoxBox. I was a little nervous at first, because it was a shade of red, which normally doesn't work with my skin tone. However, it's perfect...not to dark, or bright. AND it moisturizes beautifully. I will buy more in all of the colors, for sure.
Christina T.
Memphis, TN
I love this lip balm! First off, it's so cute and I love the smell of apples. The apple on the tip is adorable. When I used it, I was shock to see how pigmented it is. Really nice product. It makes my lips smell good, feel nice, and look great. I do have pale skin though so I have to be careful on how much I put on my lips since it is so pigmented. (:
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
This is perfect for makeup newbies or those that don't want the overwhelming color that a lipstick can bring. I used this for my little sister when doing her makeup for prom. She loved it and still uses it from time to time even thought she is not a makeup person at all! Best of all... SUPER AFFORDABLE!
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I loved this balm, it gives my lips the moisture they need as well as a tint of color that completes a lot of my looks. i love the shine that it gives as well. the only things i did not like was that i had to reapply it more frequently than i would have liked, but overall i would still recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
I love this lip balm. Everyone in the beauty blogging community is so crazy about Baby Lips but to be honest, I find them drying. NYC Applelicious Balm is SO moisturizing and really pigmented. Plus the little apple in the middle is so cute. I only have one now but will definitely be buying more.
Gloria F.
Got this lip balm today out of curiosity and I am surprised by its hydrating ability. The color I got is Applelicious Pink and the color pay off is great, but it does not last long. Oh yeah, I can't tell if my lip balm smells like apples or some floral scent. Has anyone else noticed that too?
Kerry B.
Olathe, KS
I was honestly surprised with this product! I absolutely love the smell...love it. The color I got, Big Apple Red is a very wearable sheer red that is definitely buildable. It is very moisturizing and stays on a good while. I might have to check out more colors. I got mine in my influenster box.
Jo C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the conditioning oils added to this but there is no SPF. The smell is like a low key raspberry with some wax thrown in. The color is really pretty but I could not stand to having this on my lips for more than a few minutes. I tried several times to use this product and I just don't like it.
Lorena D.
South Bend, IN
It wasn't what I was expecting from vox box influenster. I was hoping for something like from sephora or high end line of lipstick. Cover Girl or Maybelline maybe. But all in all I am happy that I have something. :) Next time I hope vox box influenster will shock me with some thing new and big
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back