BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Elsa M.
To be honest I wasn't to keen on trying this product being that i am a pro makeup artist and thought it was cheap. But when I did I liked it! I loe how it smells and that it has that cute little apple in the middle. the only complaint I would have is it's staying power. Other than that, I enjoyed using it.
Jennifer M.
Grand Haven, MI
I was happy with this NYC New York Color lip balm. I do not wear dark colors so I was happy this was not a lipstick. It was very sheer - which I loved. It felt a little waxy but I didn't mind it. It also is very affordable - I plan to purchase a few of the other colors to try out. I also liked the apple smell.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in the Spring Voxbox and I'm so glad I got it because I never would have bought it. I don't normally use cheaper drugstore brands like NYC, but the quality really surprised me. The color lasts a few hours, which is great compared to other tinted balms I've tried. I'm definitely repurchasing it.
Stephanie M.
Saint Peter, MN
This is like a lip butter, but cheaper in price. The apple in the middle of the stick is so cute! I love the smell

I'm really fair skinned so I try to stay away from red colours but it's a pretty coral colour on me.

It doesn't dry out my lips either like some other products do. The price is awesome too, I'd so buy this on my own.

I love NYC products!
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
Just got this NYC lip balm in my spring VoxBox. I don't really know what others are talking about...but i didn't like the smell at all. Smells..and feels like petroleum jelly. It is very pigmented, which is great, but not very hydrating. Basically, as i mentioned before, it feels like Vaseline on my lips.
Jeanee W.
Hollywood, FL
I LOVE this product. I'm a lip balm junky. At first I was thrown of by the apple smell. It reminded me of Strawberry Shortcake dolls whenI was a kid. But I love the amount of gloss the the opaque color The Big Red gave my lips. After awhile the scent no longer bothered me. It's a new staple for my purse.
Odalys P.
Humble , TX
Okay so i got this on my vbox and i tried it out i thought it was just going to be like any other lipstick and wasn't going to be pigmented but i was wrong its amazing it is a tiny bit pigmente just enough and it smells really good leaves your lips feeling soo good :) ifell in love with it its a must have
Savannah E.
Tacoma, WA
I really liked the slight tint of color that this product gave me! Easy to swipe on and give my look a little extra something. The one small problem is the taste. Not that every lip product needs to have a taste like good ol' Lip Smackers, but it kind of tastes like shampoo if you get it in your mouth.
Linda P.
Atlanta, GA
In addition to the big apple red I received in my voxbox, i also have number 354 apple blossom and 353 pink lady. The red is the most pigmented that I own and the others lack in color payoff. It also does not moisturize very well bc in like half an hours it seems to disappear and make my lips feel icky.
Katy C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really loved this lip gloss/balm. First, I loved the package design with the apple logo embedded in the tube of balm. Super cute detail. When applying the balm, I noticed it carries great moisture and felt great on my lips. The color was nice - not too overpowering, but a bit more than the very subtle glosses I rely on. I would definitely buy this product.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back