BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Laura G.
Sometime i bite my lip every time i clean any place, turn me mad because not the help with out the balm, so i decdie buy balm new york color balm apple glossy lip balm, when i put my lip, go smooth and very quite and soft lips stay the line, no movement, that good help for my lips. thanks to new york. good suggest.
Rachel D.
Roanoke, VA
I loved the moisture. adds a little color that will stay for a while like chapstick does but not thick or long lasting like a lip gloss. I don't really like the apple scent so I'm hoping to try another flavor, but it was a very light scent so not strong at all.
Leila D.
I received this in my Spring Vox Box and am in love with it. I wasn't expecting much when I saw it, but I was proven wrong. It's super moisturizing (thanks to all the great oils in the apple core of the lip balm), glides on smoothly, and is the perfect shade of red for my skin tone. For $2.99, you can't go wrong.
Desiree U.
I am not really a “fan” of lip balm. I feel like it should be either Chapstick, or Lip stick. Maybe even Lip gloss, but not lip balm.
I didn’t like the stickiness of this lip balm, and how it just made me want to wipe it off! The color was very dull, and not in a good way. I wouldn’t waste my money on this anymore!
NANCY M.
Gaylesville , AL
I am in love with NYC New York Color Applelicious Lip Balm. I have tried many Flavor lip balms, and the taste is horrible and it never left my lips moist. NYC Glossy Lip Balm is a awesome product, my boyfiend wants to kiss me all the time because he loves the taste of it and it leaves my lips moist all day long.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
I have one of these lip balms and I really like the way it feels and smells. The only thing I had issues with was getting the color on my lips to be consistent because of the little apple in the middle. With a bit of work it was fine and honestly the apple is really cute. I might have to pick a few more of these up!
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I got two of these lipsticks recently (my very first NYC) and my Daughter as well had gotten a few by NYC. I was very pleased at how it went on satin and smooth is best way I can describe how the lipstick feels. The colors are awesome as well to pick from. A very nice lipstick at a great price. cannot beat that.
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great colorful lip balm with a lot of moisturizer. It smells and taste greats too! I was surprised with this Appelicious blam in the VoxBox and I'm pretty sure I'll be replacing it when I finish using it! This is a very reasonable lip balm that you can pick up at the pharmacy and throw in your beach bag.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in the Spring Voxbox and I'm so glad I got it because I never would have bought it. I don't normally use cheaper drugstore brands like NYC, but the quality really surprised me. The color lasts a few hours, which is great compared to other tinted balms I've tried. I'm definitely repurchasing it.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I own two of these, and love them! They have such a great color, that's not overwhelming at all. And the scent is wonderful, so much in fact my boyfriend doesn't mind occasionally being covered in apple scented shimmer.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?