BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Alyssa I.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite lip balms. definitely nourishing and i love the color it leaves on my lips. its almost like a natural pinky/red color. only downside is that it doesn't last long. but i am definitely re purchasing once it runs out!
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
Besides the cute packaging and apple design this glossy balm has it all. It has become part of my daily makeup routine and a staple in my makeup bag. I have two shades : Carmel Apple and Chocolate Apple and both supply subtle but ample color. Perfect for on the go touch ups , after the gym, vacations, or even at the beach.
Kate P.
Canton, GA
I think that the NYC glossy lip balm is just average. Sure, its a cute pop of color packed into an adorable and sweet smelling package. However, the color I received doesn't work very well with my pale skin. Also, I felt like this lip balm wasn't very hydrating- I tend to wear my Burt's Bees lip balm underneath it for moisture. I generally keep this in my purse for when I go to the pool and want just a little bit of lip color.

For the price, I certainly wouldn't mind testing out a different color of this product.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
The packaging is so cute, and it smells amazing! The only reason I give it a B is because it bleeds a little when applied, and I feel like it doesn't keep your lips moisturized for a long time, it needs to be reapplied. But that being said, I do enjoy it and I threw it in my purse for daily use. The colors great too!
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
I worked outside serving beverages on a golf course all summer, and being effortlessly pretty was necessary, but hard with hot, sticky weather. This product was amazing! It kept my lips soft and glossy, and added just a hint of pink sheen. It smells and tastes great, and you can't beat the price! I have no complaints.
Ashley M.
Montpelier , OH
My mom got this in her VoxBox, and gave it to me since she doesn't wear lipbalm or lipstick very often. I absolutely adore it. It has a slightly sweet scent to it, and I think it feels amazing. I love how it has a cute little apple in the middle of the balm. I also like that it isn't a overpowering color or red.
Greta A.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this in my #SpringVoxBox and it is the first item that I opened. What can I say, I am a Lip Gloss Loving Girl! I really love the scent. The color was perfect, gave me natural looking lips with just the right amount of tint and shine. Goes on smoothly and instantly moistened my lips. Looks like I found my go to lip color for the summer. Too bad it doesn;' have SPF.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this on a whim about a month and a half ago, or maybe more, 'cause I didn't know this was coming in a voxbox.

It ran me about 3.25 & even though it was a knee-jerk buy, I haven't regretted it since.
It smells so wonderful & even though it's s'posed to be sheer, it's opaque enough to show up on my dark lips ^^
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
Fun and simple balm, great for every day wear. The shades that lean more purple are definitely the best, and so I recommend them if you want to transition to those darker colors. Colors can be built up, and the balm has a light, fruity scent. Creamy and moisturizing, but does not last for long so you need to reapply.
Desiree U.
San Bernardino, CA
I am not really a “fan” of lip balm. I feel like it should be either Chapstick, or Lip stick. Maybe even Lip gloss, but not lip balm.
I didn’t like the stickiness of this lip balm, and how it just made me want to wipe it off! The color was very dull, and not in a good way. I wouldn’t waste my money on this anymore!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?