BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Katie F.
Oppelo, AR
I have never been a big fan of NYC but they sometimes tend to amaze me. This is a great product! I was on a budget and was looking for a lip balm that was similar to the lip butters. Well this is a great alternative if you don't want to fork out a lot of money. It's tinted well, it give my lips a nice shine, and lasts for a good while!
Bethany K.
Stevens Point, WI
This is a great and affordable lip color. This is a super pigmented lip balm that is great for on-the go and for a simple makeup look. It smells/tastes good, and is very moisturizing. Did I mention affordable too? They also have a wide variety of colors, which is very nice. The ingredients are great for you lips and aren't damaging.
Emily F.
Erie, PA
I was super excited to try this lip balm out! Unfortunately I was somewhat disappointed. It smells great and it does seem to be really moisturizing, but these are the only positives I found with the balm. The main problem I had with it was that it looked awful on my lips. Maybe a different color would have looked better (I had it in the red shade) but this color looked like I was a little kid playing in my mom's makeup. Also, this isn't really a positive or a negative but it did sort of stain my lips a little after wearing it.
Krystal M.
Inverness, FL
I received this in my spring vox box. this item was the first that I tried and I fell in love. when I first put it on it tased like jolly ranchers apple. amazing. then I noticed the color...it was beautiful. very pigmented. the staying power was the only thing I disliked I had to apply every hour. but for 2.99 you cant go wrong.
Alyssa I.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite lip balms. definitely nourishing and i love the color it leaves on my lips. its almost like a natural pinky/red color. only downside is that it doesn't last long. but i am definitely re purchasing once it runs out!
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a part of my Spring Fever VoxBox. First off, the little apple on the balm is so cute. I really loved the feel of this lip balm. It was'nt dry at all, which was one of my concerns. It's very smooth and smells great. You may have to reapply a few times after you eat but the color basically stay the gloss might not.
Noelle F.
Pelzer, SC
I am not a big lip-product person. I can't wear lipstick and I'm very picky about my gloss. When I saw these, I was kind of interested, then my mom talked me into getting one. And I'm glad I did. They're very smooth and they don't smell bad at all. They're not too heavy on my lips and the color is sheer, so it's not overpowering.
Miranda M.
Ballwin, MO
I was surprised by how moisturizing this lip balm is. The design is very cute, the smell is refreshing and invigorating, and the color is more saturated then I expected. My biggest issue, though, is this stuff only
lasts about 15 minutes for me. I'm still giving it a B, though, because of the overall positivity I get from it.
Amy W.
Rossford, OH
I love the way this feels on the lips. I have the color Big Apple Red and it gives a nice color to the lips. It reminds me of Maybelline Baby Lips, but the Applelicious has a better taste if you get any in your mouth. It is not very expensive and it is not claiming to be a super pigmented lipstick, so I give it two thumbs up.
Emily K.
Orlando, FL
I loves these, they keep your lips soft and moisturized while still adding color to your lips. The scent is super yummy and I love the little apple in each lip balm! Too cute!! (: It's a great product for a great price! (: I was hocked ever since trying it in my Spring Fever VoxBox! (:
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?