BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

• Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tin...12 Answers
  • Is this product pasty or heavy on your lips? Or soft and ...4 Answers
  • HOw dark it the tint of the product?6 Answers
NYC New York Color Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
  • "I love this stuff, its really rejuvinating especially for dry lips, i like the slight tint it has, i have trouble picking out lipsticks so this is perfect not to light but not to dark not to mention it smells quite pleasant :)" in 73 reviews
Raquel P.
Tallahassee, FL
It's a nice lip balm. Maybe it has too much color for me. Sometimes you just want a lip balm that is transparen't or maybe just a little touch of brightness and this is kind of redish-purplelish. The apple in the center is really cure but it also lasts less than what is around it. The packaging feels very cheap. Overall, I think there are better lip balms that are actually healthier and look nicer.
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
I just received my Applecious glossy lip balm today and being somewhat of a lip balm and lip gloss freak I wanted to wear it right away. The first thing I noiced was how good it smelled. It reminded me of Sour Patches lol. It comes on so smooth and makes my lips feel soft. I just wish the color showed a bit more but that is my only complaint.
Macy R.
Watertown, MA
I bought one of these when I was away from home and suffering from chapped lips AND needed something slightly dressier than chapstick. This totally fit the bill--nice sheer bit of color, tastes a bit sweet, and moisturizes. It's a good product for the price--nice bit tube. Then, sadly it went through the wash about a week later, but I liked it enough to buy a new one, so that says something, right?
Lindsey H.
Kerrville, TX
I was unsure about wearing an apple red lipstick (even if it is gloss) since I always seem to think it makes me look like I'm playing dress up. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely this showed up on my lips, and perhaps that's because it's a gloss and not as thick (which could be a con for some). Good for those of us that like the gloss option better, but maybe want to dress it up a bit!
Meghan C.
Flint, MI
I really love this lip balm! I haven't always been a fan of lip products. They are either too sticky or slimy, the colors aren't right for me. There are just a lot of things that could go wrong! With this balm, I get the best of both worlds. It isn't too heavy and it has just the right amount of color that's perfect for your day to day look!
mika l.
Columbus, IN
"Of all the apples her beauty reigns supreme."
I really loved the Big Apple Red color I received. It went on very smooth and stayed for some time. I think it smells amazing too. I think the presentation with the apple in the middle was a cute touch.
Trystan S.
I love the tint these give but I feel like the staying power is not good and they are not moisturizing. At first they smell good but they are a bit overwhelming when you use it for a while with the fake plastic candy apple scent. Won't repurchase.
Caitlin B.
Columbia, MO
I give this product a c because I'm very 50/50 about it. I love the color it gives off and the feeling of it on the lips. It reminds me of a lip butter, but it's so drying on my lips. It actually dried my lips out more. So, for the color its a yes, but for the lip balm part its a no for me. I'll still use it but under a real lip balm.
Katie F.
Oppelo, AR
I have never been a big fan of NYC but they sometimes tend to amaze me. This is a great product! I was on a budget and was looking for a lip balm that was similar to the lip butters. Well this is a great alternative if you don't want to fork out a lot of money. It's tinted well, it give my lips a nice shine, and lasts for a good while!
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
I receive this in my Spring Vox Box and totally love it! The packaging is cute and I love the apple in the center of it. The smell is probably what got me because it smells just like a green jolly rancher or any apple shampoo. And I just simply love the scent of apples. Also it is very smooth and doesn't make you lips feel weighted, but gives you a little pop if color unlike some lip balms. Overall I would definitely repurchase this and recommend it to anyone.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
How long does the color last?
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
DOES IT REALLY SMELL LIKE APPLES?
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
Would you purchase this again if you lost it, or used it all up?
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
Is this the only color and smell it comes in or no
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Which do you prefer: NYC Glossy Lip Balm or Baby Lips tinted balms?

back